By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Sales UP! -- PS3 UP, Wii UP!....Everyone does well!

mortono said:
kowenicki said:
@ mortno

market share... not yoy sales

Ah. Okay you're right. 4% jump in market share this year.

Wait a minute... Sony leads them in market share by 2%. Huh? That's weird.

Well, PS3 sales will eventually drop below X360 sales again. Especially with so many awful exclusive games coming out on PS3. X360 will clearly win because they have Halo, and if God played video games, his game of choice would certainly be Halo.

Oh boy, i'm praying you are being sarcastic.

Around the Network
psrock said:
Man, when the playstation brand does well, not only is it better for the industry but for this site. Look at all these post.

no doubts look at the SITE TRAFFIC.....since PS3 slim sales lit up the world, the sites been getting loads of users online, members & just visitors

The VGC Staff should say thank you to PS3.

as SONY fans are in great numbers on the net, postiive PS3 sales bought more views to VGC, simple as that!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:
Man, when the playstation brand does well, not only is it better for the industry but for this site. Look at all these post.

no doubts look at the SITE TRAFFIC.....when PS3 slim sales lit up the world, since then the sites been getting loads of users online, members & just visitors

as SONY fans are in great numbers on the net, postiive PS3 sales bought more views to VGC, simple as that!

DmeisterJ is slowly coming back, i wonder why?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I have a feeling that NPD numbers will be higher for sept then they are here on VGchartz. What do you think?

psrock said:
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:

no doubts look at the SITE TRAFFIC.....when PS3 slim sales lit up the world, since then the sites been getting loads of users online, members & just visitors

Because PS3 is winning

EPIC threads are also returning to Vg Chartz too

Your old avatar came back too

I am back to posting 100 threads a day

Dogs are barking outside

A Playstation Victory is truly the best for everyone!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:

Because PS3 is winning

Dogs are barking outside

*looks at charts*

I see PS3 in third place, wheres teh winning?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:

Because PS3 is winning

Dogs are barking outside

*looks at charts*

Hasn't the PS3 outsold the Wii and 360 for like a month now? And hasn't the PS3 had more AAA exclusives then Wii and 360 combined this year. If you can't see "teh winning" then you should check your calander, it's not 2007 anymore.

Steroid said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:

Because PS3 is winning

Dogs are barking outside

*looks at charts*

Hasn't the PS3 outsold the Wii and 360 for like a month now? And hasn't the PS3 had more AAA exclusives then Wii and 360 combined this year. If you can't see "teh winning" then you should check your calander, it's not 2007 anymore.

One month is not winning, its just a good month, call me when they win a year or a generation

AAA games, lol, Wii and 360 have sold more software by far this gen

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Smashed said:
mortono said:
kowenicki said:
@ mortno

market share... not yoy sales

Ah. Okay you're right. 4% jump in market share this year.

Wait a minute... Sony leads them in market share by 2%. Huh? That's weird.

Well, PS3 sales will eventually drop below X360 sales again. Especially with so many awful exclusive games coming out on PS3. X360 will clearly win because they have Halo, and if God played video games, his game of choice would certainly be Halo.

Oh boy, i'm praying you are being sarcastic.

God would have heard your prayer if he wasn't so busy pwning in Halo ODST.

WE NEED SW SALES!!