By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create hardware sales ending 14 october

Diomedes1976 said:
0 replies ....I guess its more interesting to answer to the sinobi/famitsu estimations that to the real MC data

Or maybe you missed that there is already an official thread for MC 10/14 :

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=8832 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

Diomedes-

The only reason you posted this is because the PS3 sales are higher, no other reason.

Media create isn't the be-all end-all of the Japanese charts, you smelly turd. Media Create is just as accurate as Famitsu. When the price drop for the PS3 happens this week, Media Create can, or will drop the PS3 numbers to compensate for the Famitsu data (and vice versa). Inaccuracies like this happen all the time. Each company always goes back and corrects their data.

Media Create gets it wrong, just like Famitsu, Enterbrain, Denkegi and Shinobi. None are "estimations" as you accuse, their all projections based off their store basis.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Diomedes1976 said:
0 replies ....I guess its more interesting to answer to the sinobi/famitsu estimations that to the real MC data

Or maybe, just maybe, the world doesn't revolve around you and your copy-pasting of old news?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

^^^^ That's funny ^^^^