By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that you would literally KILL for

@ forest-spirit

in hell... since both arrives today at my front door!!
but that's ok, they have PS3 & XB360 here in hell too you know. right now i'm playing RE5 co-op with lucifer himself... :D HHHH

Around the Network

I would kill, like, a microorganism for a game.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I would *literally* kill for a full virtual reality 3D game that had the ability to create any scenerio you can imagine. It would provide nutrients to your body so you would never have to stop playing, and it would also keep your body in a sleep like state so you wouldn't need to sleep. It would be deep underground so they couldn't trail me for murder, since in the scenerio I had to kill for it.

To tell you the truth, a Pokemon virtual reality game where you yourself become emerged as a trainer would be cool....I think I would kill someone for that. (I have thought about a virtual reality game with Pokemon and I would kill for it...The idea rose in my head after WessleWoggle's Post)

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

A game with great graphics, adventure, puzzled, strategy, shooting, hand to hand combat, great story and generally awesome gameplay. Oh did I just describe uncharted 2?

Around the Network

^^^You just described a lot of games, actually.*

*Depends on subjective interpretation of terms such as great graphics, story, and gameplay

Morrowind II

none. because then i'd go to the jile... oh, actually. im pretty sure that over here you get PS3s and stuff in the jile.. so maybe it would be worth it?

lol.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I would destroy the Earth for 5 minutes with a Captain N game.

mother 3 on VC