By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wii fit-? is a hardware seller? is at least a real game?

hiii guyss, well there have been a lot of talk about wii fit+, thaah is gonna be a smash hit, and one of the srong cards of nintendo for this year, but... i just say meh :/, its barely a game (is more like a DVD workout exercise program just a little more interactive, and thats fine for its purposee but i no consider it a real REAL game), the balance board is cool and all butttt i  ant imagine why ninty consider it a "strong card" or one of the top notch software they have this year, i expect good sales, but not great, and by no means a "hardwareseller".

Well of course my bad, wii fit is a hardware, but i dont think it will lift more the sales more than the regular wii fit, its just an upgrade for some already wii fits owners,m and the default choice for the newcomers in the series (that were gonna get wii fit anyways and probably dont even know the package is different from the previous; soccer moms, grandpas, etc.).

Its still a good upgrade for wii fit and a decent workout program for a lot of users but if thats what nintendo is doing with their resources and thats what nintendo is focusing instead of making more great 1st games per year just *sigh* u_u ...................................................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

anyways at least metroid other M and SMG2 looks awesome :D, and NMH2, The grinder, red steel all look :P damnn finee

Around the Network

uuuuoookk i think nobody carses about wii fit+ hehe its just not worth it u_u, i think one of the best kind of DvD workout program tough, people say that actually have helped them to lose weight and encourage them to actually get up of the couch, and GOING to the gym

It's a game/exercise application. People like it because it is not a waste of time, it is actually a game that is productive to your health in a way that can be measured. It's also not the same as going to the gym as there is a much bgger time commitment in going to the gym. Both will get you in shape if used right. Wii Fit is a must have for people who like gaming and fitness.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.