By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Batman: Arkham Asylum is A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Great review. I have played Batman (not all the way through yet myself) and it is an amazing game that is deserving of all the copies it sells.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

Around the Network

I agree that it is fantastic, but I would probably only give it a 9, not quite worth 9.7

I really liked this game. I have beaten it three times. =D

I love this game and it was a killer steal for me and to those that got it day one at the $39.98 price. I will definitely think twice about a superhero game now. This game made me become more of a fan of Batman then the movies/comics. Seriously this game deserves all the praises and its amazing start to finish. Challenging and fun ... 10/10 for me no joke.

V-r0cK said:
I love this game and it was a killer steal for me and to those that got it day one at the $39.98 price. I will definitely think twice about a superhero game now. This game made me become more of a fan of Batman then the movies/comics. Seriously this game deserves all the praises and its amazing start to finish. Challenging and fun ... 10/10 for me no joke.

Man that is a great buy for this game. I got it for even cheaper though as my roomate (who doesn't even have a PS3) had the collector's edition preordered and I effectively have gotten to play it for free. I hope this game gets a great boost from holiday sales as it really deserves to sell more. Hopefully the success of this game can be an indicator for others to make great superhero games like this and not jsut the crappy movie ones that come out with every movie.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

Around the Network

Played it and hated it.

Combat is dumbed down in order to look pretty and is too easy because of this. I come from the twitch based combat of streets of rage/golden axe...and I found Batman combat boring but visually pretty.

Stealth elements are straight from splinter cell but again, made easy.

Puzzles all invlove switching on your night vision.

With that being said, I se how someone that has not played their fill of those games may find batman amazing. Plus the prduction, voice acting is phenomenal.

bugrimmar said:
i like iBlah's avatar too. i miss my dog :(

Amen brother :(

though my avatar is also a tribute to the best dev in the world :)

iBlah said:
bugrimmar said:
i like iBlah's avatar too. i miss my dog :(

Amen brother :(

though my avatar is also a tribute to the best dev in the world :)

who?

Naughty Dog