By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New mod - ssj12!?

RolStoppable said:
Keep in mind, it could be worse. I could be a mod.

You know what would be worse than that?

modcandy

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

honestly im quite shocked too but I offered to help clean up the game database and post PC and political gaming news. I might also do some PS3 news here and there but mainly PC and political stuff.

I need to post a new thread now on what I want you guys to do to make things easier then going through 100000 games even though I'm going to start.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I think you give ioi too little credit. I seriously doubt he made ssj12 a mod just because ssj12 wanted to be one.

Meh. Every mod has console preferences. And until every post with "I think the Wii is a good console" is mysteriously censored, there's no reason to raise alarms.

Also, gratz ssj12.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

One of the gems posted by ssj12:

"ever think maybe they are going to have a version with a 65nm RSX and Cell? I'm seriously starting to hate this site..half of you dont even understand how technology works. You probably don't even know a 4 terabyte HDD is going to be released soon. Morons."

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957