By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - An early generation prediction.

All these threads are all happening again. LOL

Around the Network

Oh how different the future has came to be...

But damn, I still love that name... Nintendo Revolution... Then they called it a wii and my soul died a little...

It is interesting how history is repeating itself with these predictions... I wonder what it will be like in 5 years for the ps4, x1 and the wiiU

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Those predictions were way off.

DJEVOLVE said:

Why do you keep bumping old threads? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Why do you keep bumping old threads? 

To show how off all the predictions where. Showing just how off all of the predictions are now. It will be the same. Why do you care? I was here already and watch all this, However most here are new and do not realize this has happened before.

Around the Network

Ah, those were the times, I wonder how many times the "PS2 - Wii launch aligned" chart was posted in here in the 2007-2009 years. Things rarely play out exactly how we expect them to, threads like this can yield some perspective, the forums are acting very similar to 2007-2008 today but the teams have sort of switched.

7th gen surprised most people at least three times. It looks like a quite balanced gen could be the most sensible prediction in the long term, unless some of the competitors aren't able to recover after screwing something up. But they all look like they should be experienced enough by now.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!