By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why Nintendo fans are the worst

Brilliant thread. Make more!

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I'm starting to just hate all FPS games that use analog sticks, after tasting the bliss of keyboard/mouse, touchscreen, and IR pointing controls.

I think Portal and Elebits are the best shooters of recent years. I shot enough Nazis when Wolfenstein came out, I shot enough zombies and demons when Doom came out, and I shot enough aliens and special ops teams when Half-Life came out. Shooting portals and shooting little electricity organisms were the only things left, really.

This lacked something, it was all a little too obvious.

my post wasn't meant to be joke, i was explaining why i personally hate Nintendo fanboys. and you totally missed my point on point 1

this is the first "Rol" thread i've seen for myself :D

im glad i knew in advance that he's famous for them tho, or else i'd have probably been like "OMG whut?"

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

^^ he may wrote the thread, but all 5 reasons are mine

lol ok well done BladeofGod. good job

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

I think Rol wrote the reasons actually. The explanation for the reasons I mean.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

BladeOfGod said:
^^ he may wrote the thread, but all 5 reasons are mine

Like I said earlier I think you're totally right about 2 and 3. But the first one actually applies to every fanboys.

dtewi said:
trashleg said:

I think Rol wrote the reasons actually. The explanation for the reasons I mean.

That explains the coherence.