By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you know anyone from VGChartz in real life?

Nope. And forums meetings are creepy (at least, the ones I've been to). There are some non-Dutch people here that seem interesting enough to meet though, but it would be kind of hard.

Around the Network

yes

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Outlaw and I have hung out numerous times, and we chat all the itme on Steam. I also used to hang out with Gnizmo a lot back when he was still at UNO. I have another friend that lurks on this site that me be making an account soon.

Other than that, I could meet Phrancheyez (he actually knows my boss, apparently) and Zucas (through Outlaw). Also Pharaoh, who apparently also goes to LSU. And Khuutra, if he ever moves back down here.

Us Louisianians dominate the site. :P

elgefe02 said:

yes

That's a lot of losers

Patapon is begging for a ban hammer.

Around the Network

Sort of. I told my friend to make an account, but he only posted once. -_-

nope

patapon said:
elgefe02 said:

yes

That's a lot of losers

lol hahahahahaha I hope they'll ban you for this with reason : 'don't insult us' that would be so funny

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

@ patapon
Do you realize that you have just insulted almost every site admin with that post?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dtewi said:

See thread title.

Soriku is my second cousin, so I know him.

He's not nearly as annoying in real life.

So, if you do know any people, how are they?

Wait what? Why did we(well at least me) not know about this? As for the question at hand, nope.