By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza 3 VS GT5P Comparision

GT5P's cars looks smoother to me.. The interiors look superior in GT5P... However Forza 3 is better when you consider enviornments.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2480/3962248174_6a333aa2e0_o.jpg

Around the Network

21398432th comparison FTW

Boo ! :(
I wanted to make the 21398433rd comparision.
And it should be 21398432nd NOT 21398432th btw.. :P

Interiors are nicer in GT5P as is the softer colour palette which makes the cars look a little more realistic but man Forza 3 has much much more detail in the mirrors.

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:

GT5P's cars looks smoother to me.. The interiors look superior in GT5P... However Forza 3 is better when you consider enviornments.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2480/3962248174_6a333aa2e0_o.jpg

Judging from videos and screenshots, I agree, especially about the environments.

I also prefer the way that light affects the chassis of the cars, it looks more realistic in GT5P.

"I think that I don't think."

- Soli Deo Gloria -

The FUTURE is the FUTURE. Now... B_E_L_I_E_V_E!

Around the Network
puffy said:
Interiors are nicer in GT5P as is the softer colour palette which makes the cars look a little more realistic but man Forza 3 has much much more detail in the mirrors.

Lol yeah... GT5P is owned when it comes to the reflections..however what matter is the cars and they have less jaggies in GT5P..

very misleading comparison pics.

you have 2 see both in motion on your tv. gt5p looks more realistic where as forza 3 looks more arcade like, with bright garish colouts making everything look nice and colourful.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

puffy said:

play the games demo, and then play prologue.. it makes this comparison seem generous..

Alright seriously, GT5P was compressed in its resolution in this comparison, so its going to look worse than it actually is..

mM
leo-j said:
puffy said:

play the games demo, and then play prologue.. it makes this comparison seem generous..

Alright seriously, GT5P was compressed in its resolution in this comparison, so its going to look worse than it actually is..

So GT5P looks better when it comes to the game in motion ? My english is not good .. Please explain.

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
leo-j said:
puffy said:

So GT5P looks better when it comes to the game in motion ? My english is not good .. Please explain.

well if you compare the 2 running on your telly you will see gt5p looks better, thats not to say forza 3 looks crap, it actually looks amazing but the grafix are deffo more arcade looking than gt5p.

everything to do with your car gt5p is way ahead, i just tried the demo out again on 360 and noticed when you select your car and it gives you a tour of the car exterior, the lighting and colouring is definatly not up2 gt5p standards. eg. on the bonnet shot it seemed a third of the paintwork was all rendered in the exact same colour tone(im talking reflections and shading) where on gt5p they are expertly crafted to look photo realistic.

the track detail on forza 3 demo is very nice, it has an edge in art over the eiger nordwin track off gt5p.

but i think the track comparison falls flat because the forza 3 demo track has close up mountain ranges that you drive through where on the gt5p pic its all in background with only grasslands to look at.

hopefully in the future we can compare like for like tracks and see which one looks better.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...