By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--Prototype!

All you have to do is put what score you think the game mentioned below deserves, and write a brief explanation as to why it deserves that score.

Voting is open for 24 hours, after the 24 hour period I will count up all the scores and get the average of the game.  I will be putting up a new thread with a new game every24-48 hours depending on how big the thread is.

Rules:

1. You had to have played at least enough of the game to form a opinion about it.

2. Users with less than 100 posts cannot score a game unless they back up their post with very good reasons as to why they rated it so.

3. scores have to be on a 10 point scale, and anything longer than 2 digits (EG: 9.8) won't be counted.

4. A game must have at least 5 people that gave it a score to be counted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todays game is Prototype!

And the score is 8.88!

Note: I just pick random box art to represent what the box art looks like.

I have not played this game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vgchartz top 10 rated games

1. Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)--9.52

2. Batman: Arkham Asylum(Mulit)--9.01

3. Halo 3: ODST(360)--8.95

4. Prototype(Multi)--8.88

5. Dirt 2(Multi)--7.83

6. Madworld(Wii)--7.46

Around the Network

I give it an 8/10. Great new IP, first day buy. The gameplay is very fun, roaming around never gets old. The graphics are appropriate for an open world game. The city can get bland. The game is very frustrating at times. I think overall the game was a little to hard. The story was alright. On another note the achievments are way to hard and very unrewarding in gamerscore. I hope they make a sequel.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

20 hours left to vote!

Nobody has this game?

8.5/10

Around the Network

+ Powers were amazing
+ Vehicular comat
+ The scale of the city/Taveling from oside of the city to another is a blast

- Repetition of the side missions
- Graphics
- Story

I think it was highly underrated, Prototype. I haven't beaten it, but I'm about 3/4 of the way through (Uncharted beta distracting me )

9.0/10

+Movement feels open and free
+Variety of powers and combat moves
+YOU CAN NINJA KICK A HELICOPTER!
+Excessive violence actually works, because it's used effectively, like in GoW3
+Large number of side missions: nice distraction from the main story
+There are always different approaches for a mission.

-Voice acting is awful. There is no emotion at all, and most people sound the same.
-Story isn't explored much, which is a shame. Similar to Resistance 2.
-Too easy at times.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

My girlfriend pointed it out at GameStop and said she wanted to play it. My girlfriend has NEVER done that before.

And the score is 8.88!