By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can any Nintendo protagnist be considered Lawful Good?

I was thinking long and hard about this for weeks now I can't seem to come up with a verdict I'm comfortable with.  Pretty much every Nintendo protagnist I can think of is Neutral Good, besides Samus(Chaotic Good).  I'm probably missing one or two that are completely staring me in the face but I can't think of them. Help!

Also, as far as Kirby is concerned I've been pretty dead set on Chaotic Neutral.  I'm willing to except another alignment if anyone is willing to support their reasonings though.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Chaotic what?

Well, I think Link is, you know, pretty much destroying all evil in Hyrule and saving the Earth.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Chaotic what?

Well, I think Link is, you know, pretty much destroying all evil in Hyrule and saving the Earth.

Can Link really be considered Lawful Good?  I'm not seeing it myself.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I don't really know how well the concepts behind Dungeons & Dragons applies to Nintendo characters...

ZZetaAlec said:
I don't really know how well the concepts behind Dungeons & Dragons applies to Nintendo characters...

Yes, Yes..  It can pretty much apply to anything fiction..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Please update your OP with TVtropes links, many people won't know what you are talking about.

This is sort of confusing.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

If you manufacture jars then Link is definately chaotic evil.

Lawful Good 

Neutral Good 

Chaotic Good 

Chaotic Netural

^Thanks

Pixel Art can be fun.