By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The RPGs of 2010->Sony Wins?

Where is Monado by Nintendo made by Monolith soft.It comes out next year in Japan.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network

imo mass effect 2 pretty much cancels out all those other ps3 exclusive rpgs. well unless you have a gaming pc. plus its silly to declare a winner when its not even 2010 yet...

DQ X...game...set...match

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
DQ X...game...set...match

No Sorry DQ as a series sucks. :P Mass Effect+FFXIII+WKC=Insta Win for HDs

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Also you are missing like 10 DS rpg as well.The site you are using seems to be very poor.

Ex. Shinren 4, Sands of destruction,

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network

Arc rise fantasia? Shiren the wanderer?

White Knight Chronicles 1 and 2 can be only count as one because while Japan is getting the sequel, the west will only get the first one. There is no way Sony will compromise sales by releasing both White Knight Chronicles and its sequel in the same year and compromise sales in NA.

Monster Hunter Tri? That game is being released in North America nearly next ear and is the biggest RPG on the list.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

White Knight Chronicles 2 was just announced, it is not sheduled for 2010, it will likely be out in 2012.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

3D Dot Game Heroes is likely an japan released title. theres no plans to bring it to the west