By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Street Fighter IV

Darc Requiem said:
sugarEXpress said:
Darc Requiem said:
KylieDog said:
I hope they fix Cammy, they really nerfed her in SFIV. Her spinning knuckle needs be faster again cos is her only guard break and is useless as slow as it is, her cannon drill/spiral arrow needs travel under fireballs again, even if just the light kick version and her hooligan attack needs grapple crouching players.

Yeah they also need to give her a top down attack. She is one of the few characters in SFIV that doesn't have one. Any time I use Cammy my opponent turtles by blocking low and having a top down attack would put an end to that.

You simply need to grab.

No its not that easy. If your opponent knows your only option is to grab they can throw escape. Cammy needs a top down attack period. Even if they leave the rest of her attacks the same, having a top down attack would make a world of difference.

Most people buffer thier grabs when using cammy from I seen through tournaments. By throwing a normal with high block stun and frame advantage advantage in before grabbing similiar to Ryu standing close in medium punch before a grab. But I don't know which normal it is for Cammy personally since I don't use her often.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network
JKylieDog said:
Darc Requiem said:
KylieDog said:
I hope they fix Cammy, they really nerfed her in SFIV. Her spinning knuckle needs be faster again cos is her only guard break and is useless as slow as it is, her cannon drill/spiral arrow needs travel under fireballs again, even if just the light kick version and her hooligan attack needs grapple crouching players.

Yeah they also need to give her a top down attack. She is one of the few characters in SFIV that doesn't have one. Any time I use Cammy my opponent turtles by blocking low and having a top down attack would put an end to that.

Cammy is so easy to beat, just crouch and block and that pretty much nullifies most of her toolset meaning you just wait, block then punish.

Just need to make her more sexy :)

According to the SFIV developer blog, Abel was originally going to be a female character. They even took a picture of one the preliminary sketches.

Character portraits for the newly accounced characters. I prefer the first Dee Jay portrait.

Possible release date and price info. $39.99 on 3/23/2010

http://www.iplaywinner.com/news/2009/10/15/super-street-fighter-4-3999-and-coming-out-in-march.html