By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - We need another SSX game!

We have had a few snowboarding games this generation. Shawn White's Snowboarding was an ok snowboarding game but it fails to deliver the kind of quality SSX games use to. What happened to the series? It was so popular. When SSX games first came out, I thought "WOW, I never thought the video game industry would have such a popular snowboarding game since 1080 snowboarding on the N64.

I have heard so many articles but a new SSX game but I haven't seen it yet.

Will we see a new SSX game before this gen ends or can we honestly say that Snowboarding games have died this generation?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

That's true. I don't usually like sports games but SSX Tricky was very cool. It would be nice to have another one of those.

Im persoally hoping for a Balance Board compatible 1080 game.

SSX Tricky is the only snowboarding game I've ever liked (LOVED!).

So yeah, please keep 'em coming!

SSX Tricky was awesome. I also liked SSX 3. I never played SSX Blur but I heard it was horrible.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

SSX 3 was fantastic in my opinion as well. I remember my friends and I were just amazed by how gorgeous that game was on the PS2. Sooo much fun too.

EA needs to realize; if a proper version came out on the PS3/360, it would sell boat loads.
They made the mistake of releasing the only SSX this gen (blur) on the Wii, but that was not a full ssx game or a true iteration from 3.

I have been wanting a new one ever since the good old days, (tricky, SSX3)

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

SSX 3 was so damn fun! Please release SSX HD!

ssx tricky was ace, played that for weeks we need another onimusha too

I would like to see a SSX Tricky 2 or an SSX 4. EA really needs to work on another SSX game. I would really love to see SSX in HD. That would be awesome.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Yeah I'm one of the SSX Tricky owners.
Very good game and I would like to see a sequel