By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN editor: No worthwhile Wii games have released since 2007.

RolStoppable said:
alfredofroylan said:
So before reach the 20th page. What we've learned of this?

Nintendo is great, but the haters still hate them, but mainly due to the failures of third parties.

@Carl2291: If you say something like that, I am tempted to write an opinion piece about Sony to show you how this would look with the tables being turned around.

Do it, but make sure it's tomorrow when the site is full.

The lulz would be rather large, it could be your best thread yet.

Around the Network

I love a good clusterfuck on a Saturday night, especially when it's a moron from IGN spouting bullshit and hiding behind said bullshit with contradictories and "it's an opinion so it can't be wrong" (hint: it may be your opinion that the sky is pink but you're still fucking wrong!), as well as the PS360 cesspool of fan dribble that vehemently defend the moron by claiming that they completely and utterly agree with his non-logic just to rile up a few people.

What would I do without the bickering children of GameFA- er, VGchartz.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Sorry Kylie but that's crap.

Ever since motion control was first announced, everyone has been looking forward to swordfighting and Nintendo delivered, it's a shame LucasArts haven't. WSR blows WS out of the water.

2D console Mario, something not seen for what 17-18 years and it's multiplayer but you'd rather a 3rd person singleplayer shooter. I'm sure Metroid will be great but it doesn't come close to what NSMB Wii is.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

ClaudeLv250 said:
I love a good clusterfuck on a Sturday night, especially when it's a moron from IGN spouting bullshit and hiding behind said bullshit with contradictories and "it's an opinion so it can't be wrong" (hint: it may be your opinion that the sky is pink but you're still fucking wrong!), as well as the PS360 cesspool of fan dribble that vehemently defend the moron by claiming that they completely and utterly agree with his non-logic just to rile up a few people.

What would I do without the bickering children of GameFA- er, VGchartz.

I like my example about declaring Judaism to be pure evil, since that's an opinion someone could really claim, but sure as hell isn't one that people would say is an opinion i'm entitled to.

(i'm totally religiously open-minded. It's just an example)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The problem for him is that if he owns all three consoles he should really see the Wii as complimenting his other consoles which it does extremely well. He's partially right though.. The Wii isn't targeted at him because even though many say that the 'casual audience' are the fickle ones, it's simply not true. It's the hardcore gamer that you can't depend on. They're the ones that scrutinise every last detail and choose a competitors console over yours because of one extra channel of sound that they support.

Core gamers are just as likely to stop gaming in the next generation as casual gamers are if they aren't being targeted. A casual gamer is as passionate about something like Wii Fit as you and I are about The Legend of Zelda for example.

I won't wage in on the debate except to say that I enjoyed reading everyone's opinions :P

Around the Network

Touchy subject I guess.

puffy said:
The problem for him is that if he owns all three consoles he should really see the Wii as complimenting his other consoles which it does extremely well. He's partially right though.. The Wii isn't targeted at him because even though many say that the 'casual audience' are the fickle ones, it's simply not true. It's the hardcore gamer that you can't depend on. They're the ones that scrutinise every last detail and choose a competitors console over yours because of one extra channel of sound that they support.

Core gamers are just as likely to stop gaming in the next generation as casual gamers are if they aren't being targeted. A casual gamer is as passionate about something like Wii Fit as you and I are about The Legend of Zelda for example.

I won't wage in on the debate except to say that I enjoyed reading everyone's opinions :P

That is what is known as projection. Rather than admitting a fault, they pretend other people have that fault.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

RolStoppable said:
JaggedSac said:
Touchy subject I guess.

Of course it is.

I might write an opinion piece on Microsoft too someday.

You wouldn't be the first.  And what does MS have to do with anything?

RolStoppable said:
JaggedSac said:
Touchy subject I guess.

Of course it is.

I might write an opinion piece on Microsoft too someday.

Do it, but make sure it's tomorrow when the site is full.

The lulz would be rather large, it could be your best thread yet.

Okay, since I don't want to give that page any hits, what section is it in? Is it just a fee user blog like some sites (such as Destructoid) have, or is it a blog for those actually working at the site?

Trust me, this is important. If it's the former, then ignore it. It's just some troll spouting stuff for attention. If the latter... it's still a troll gunning for attention, but he does so when part of the site.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs