By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2009 sales? 2007 and 2008 here for comparison....

WII: 5.0 MILLION
XBOX360: 3.1 MILLION
PS3: 3.3 MILLION

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

OP is broken...

Wii --- 4.85 million
XB360 --- 3.75 million
PS3 --- 4.65 million

Wii - 5.5m
X360 - 2.2m
PS3 - 3.4m

Wii - 5.8 Million
PS3 - 4.4 Million
Xbox 360 - 2.8 Million

Around the Network

after seeing those Wii ant 'n' dec adverts here in the UK,it will sell shedloads.....

i think i'll plump for.....

Wii 6 million

360 3.5 million

PS3 3.8 million

Above & Beyond

X360: 2.5 million
Ps3: 4.5 million
Wii: 6 million

kowenicki said:
oh.. some new ones... i'll update. even though you are all cheating by being so late

and why are people saying OP is broken?

On one of my browsers (Chrome), your graph of people's predictions isn't centered... it's placed after the previous years' graph, so it goes off the edge (can't read anything past PS3 predictions). Looks fine on my others, though.

Wii 100,000,000

PS3 50,000,000

X360 20,000,00

Is that good, Did i do that right.

Oh, I'm never good a guessing.

c0rd said:
kowenicki said:
oh.. some new ones... i'll update. even though you are all cheating by being so late

and why are people saying OP is broken?

On one of my browsers (Chrome), your graph of people's predictions isn't centered... it's placed after the previous years' graph, so it goes off the edge (can't read anything past PS3 predictions). Looks fine on my others, though.

Same problem like c0rd said!! & I'm browsing with Safari...