By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FORZA III Damage system looks too OLD!

Yeah a guy with zero XBox 360 games complaining about Forza 3 damage. Have you played the demo?

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

Wow, I see some DAMAGE control going on in this thread!

ok that was bad.

my opinion? who gives a ****, is aesthetic damage REALLY that important to a racing game? I fail to see why anybody would care.

Why did you make this thread!!!??!!

Do you like flames?!

4 ≈ One

I downloaded the demo... I didn't care for the demo... I went back to playing the Brutal Legends demo after two races.

Though it should be known that I am against racing sims on a whole. I find them rather boring

ph4nt said:
Wow, I see some DAMAGE control going on in this thread!

ok that was bad.

my opinion? who gives a ****, is aesthetic damage REALLY that important to a racing game? I fail to see why anybody would care.

I do.  I know its not actually that important but I really wanted good visual damage with this game!

Around the Network
RJ@Melb said:
Honestly, who cares. The game is for racing. If you wanna make spectacular crashes get a Burnout game like me 8D

This

After downloading the demo this week and playing a few races, I have to say I was quite impressed with the whole package. The damage was fine, I had no problems with it. Could they have made it better, yeah. But then it would take 4 years like another racing game I know of.

Solid_Snake4RD said:

I can say that GT5 “Destructio Derby” footage are not that bad after all!

^ I get the feeling this thread was made just so he could say that.

We already have another thread dedicated to bitching about Forza.  Keep the complaints there please.