By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Have us xbox fans given up on our 360 just because of the recent ps3 surge?

I am a big sony fan as my name says but i have a 360 (long story short, 360 was cheaper there u go)

Anyways i was wondering if us 360 fans such as seece feel, like many others do, that the 360 won't comeback and is "doomed"?

I for one strongly disagree cause microsoft wont allow it, but either way i am a happy 360 owner and good luck sony and microsoft!!

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

Around the Network

Do people really let the sales success of their system get in the way of having fun with it?

The 360 is a big sales success this gen even if the PS3 manages to move ahead. Some people are way too dramatic.

I dont feel like its doomed, and it never will be doomed, right now its the most successful XBOX in history, and it continues to sell very well. 140,000 consoles a week is a huge achievement, and hopefully the 360 will continue to have great sales, and continue to expand the gaming industry.

mM

^ indeed. ps3 may pull ahead.

you should feel sad, unless you are investor.

same for the wii, it a sucess for stock holders.
us gamers want games, features, and good online.

you shouldn't feel sad at all.. the PS3 has not affected the 360 at all.

mM
Around the Network

just like i stated i am happy with my console just wondering and so true leo-j even though there has only been one before it lol

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

99% of console owners do not care about console sales. The console sales of the two systems will not impact whether or not people will play the game systems. Both systems continuously have a good supply of games which will keep gamers satisfied.

No, because if anything happens I have a PS3 and a PC! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!I win everyway!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
sonyfanatic said:
just like i stated i am happy with my console just wondering and so true leo-j even though there has only been one before it lol

no seriously I mean it sold over 30 million consoles, and it continues to sell, it may eventually outsell the N64 making it the best selling 2nd place console in the history of video games.

mM

xbox is cheaper are you kidding me?
ps3= 300 xbox=300
wireless; ps3=0 xbox=100
online; ps3=0 xbox= 50 bills a year?