By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Have us xbox fans given up on our 360 just because of the recent ps3 surge?

I'm so sad...Xbox 360 is doomed...Halo ODST post the largest opening week of the year thus far, and M$ STILL has a 45nm console interation in the works, while slim is sony's PS3 version. Yup...360 is so doomed!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

@goddog:

sounds like it's your own problems. still, don't say something is unnecessary just because it doesn't work for you, I never had any problem playing games and watching youtube videos with my PS3, I don't care if wired is actually faster or anything, as long as the games and videos are not lagging I'm cool. I think wifi is a nice feature because it works perfect for me and I know I'm not the only one.

I'm not going to discuss with you about your thoughts on PSP Go and PS2 BC as that will only derail the thread furthur, let other people get on what they are doing.

Where in the world would you buy a defective product and it goes bad and you buy it and buy it and buy it again? Would you think being a Patriot has part of having high sales of Xbox in USA? I would bet if Sony was in the same shoe, no one will buy it post first time?

not to mention how many law suites would be filed against Sony for selling a defective product.

I sure have. Every time I look at my 360 I feel sick to my stomach because the PS3 is currently outselling it. I cannot bother to pick up the controller.

OP
yeh.....no

Around the Network

If anything surging PS3 sales will convince Microsoft to buy more timed exclusives, cut prices, etc. But right now people shouldn't rush out to say PS3 will over time win because they have no idea what Natal will do for sales next year.

It's just that simple.

I've missed 'the list'.
Thank god someone finally used it.

I love me some 360. Will remain my primary console no matter what price the PS3 is. There is enough install base to keep the games flowing.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Its losing sales to the PS3.

Halo 3: ODST is a pile of crap now!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

wow i never said the xbox360 was doomed i said what do us 360 fans think but whatever!

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!