By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Real Talk w/Snake612: Interview w/ GhostofRubangB,music and more!!!!!!!!!

amp316 said:
Good show Snake.

You are the original and guys like Rubang B ripped you off.

I wouldn't say RubangB ripped off my show, i would say he made his own version and it was really popular.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

"I'm pretty sure I'm telling the truth. If you don't believe me, then that's your problem. WHy don't you just be honest and say you don't like me. Its pretty obvious, I mean you insult my show and you say Darth's show is better and how his new season is going to better than mine and so on and so on. Just please admit, so we can get on with our lives."

Get over yourself, you're just attention seeking again, Darths show IS better than yours, most people around here would agree.

Seece said:
"I'm pretty sure I'm telling the truth. If you don't believe me, then that's your problem. WHy don't you just be honest and say you don't like me. Its pretty obvious, I mean you insult my show and you say Darth's show is better and how his new season is going to better than mine and so on and so on. Just please admit, so we can get on with our lives."

Get over yourself, you're just attention seeking again, Darths show IS better than yours, most people around here would agree.

Whatever man, I can't change your opnion. If thats your opnion, then it is what it is.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake, don't mind Seece! He's an angry lil man.

Nice interview. Wow, Rubang has been through a lot! Can't wait for his last show!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Here's what to expect for the October 3,2009 edition of Real Talk with Snake612:

Interview with Kirby007

Just BEING R3@L with dtewi

and also I will debut a brand new segment called "SaviorX Speaks" by VGChartz's own SaviorX!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY