By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii price cut in EU too?

it says 20% so i wanted to know how much is the wii in europe before price cut and how much after pricecut

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network
68soul said:

About Belgium: my country has never been virtual, and will still exist for a long, long time, thanks to the french speaking part of the population...

The dutch speaking part of the country will soon be independant, but that's in fact the best thing that could ever happen to us: we don't want to share our country with a bunch of flemish nationalists/facists insulting us year after year... they are the ones saying "Belgium die" (Belgie barst), but if they hate their own country, that's their problem, not ours...

Back to topic: that's great for the europeans who still don't have a Wii, i guess... and after all, it's here in Europe that Nintendo has the highest profit margins, so if they can afford a price drop in US, they can easily afford it in the euro zone as well...

Hey, no offence intended , that page doesn't look like flemish secessionism, it's more a joke on Belgium and Belgians, eurobureaucrats and conspiracy theories all at once. I understand, though, that your secessionists take the thing more literally than our Lega Nord, whose most members ask 100 to have 10 in our political bazaar, they ask secession to be almost sure to have at least autonomies and federalism, so sorry for touching on a sore point.

Edit @Wii_Master:

Before the cut I used  to see it at 249€ almost everywhere. Often there were bundles with some goodie besides WiiSports at 259€.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

on amazon fr we can reserved wii at 199€

i am happy okami wii is classed 3 on wii best game selling on amazon fr

thanks Alby_da_Wolf for the price...since its 20% cut so the price after thge Wii Price Cut is: 

199€

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

68soul said:

About Belgium: my country has never been virtual, and will still exist for a long, long time, thanks to the french speaking part of the population...

The dutch speaking part of the country will soon be independant, but that's in fact the best thing that could ever happen to us: we don't want to share our country with a bunch of flemish nationalists/facists insulting us year after year... they are the ones saying "Belgium die" (Belgie barst), but if they hate their own country, that's their problem, not ours...

Back to topic: that's great for the europeans who still don't have a Wii, i guess... and after all, it's here in Europe that Nintendo has the highest profit margins, so if they can afford a price drop in US, they can easily afford it in the euro zone as well...

hahahaha. The flemish seek independance? Not even 20% think that's a good idea. Nonsense. I live there by the way. The only ones who do really seek independance are a marginal group who are to stupid to understand what that even means. It' s a lot harder and costly than they think. They would have to decide what happens to brussels: Never gonna happen, Good luck with that.

Read some more neutral news please. The problem of communication in Belgium goes both ways, you know. 

On topic:

It better happen in Europe.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.