By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NinjaBlade360 said:
im not going to continue this i think that 124 is better and nothing will change that im going to watch the new episode

Its completely fine if you feel that the fight was better in episode 124. But to say that the animations were better in episode 124 is completely wrong. I suggest you rewatch episode 123.

Around the Network

i re watched both episode but i still find 124.

the first one was ok but i didnt like the way it did it was to bright and when i look at sasuke when he has the whit snake surrounding him it looks terrible whole 124 is more in tune with what i like for the animation all in all its what i think is good or bad

on top the new episode it was great the animation was good the filler part was awesome over all it was just as good as last weeks episode i cant wait for nwxt weeks episode

no..........naruto.............chapter........next week................;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;

yep no chapter next week but there is still a new episode next week

YAY!! IM WATCHING THE SASUKE VS DEIDARA FITE!

Around the Network
invisible29 said:
no..........naruto.............chapter........next week................;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;

;-; they declare war and then take a break. that's horrible.

yes it is horrible but hes collecting data so its ok

NO ITS NOT OK....I WANNA SEE SAUCY!!!!!

kisame vs killer bee. Who do you think will win? I'm hoping killer bee gets to survive the fight. He never did get to perfect his enkaaaa

Ah, just caught up in the manga. Wow. Crazy stuff.

I watched the anime up until the filler, skipped ahead to Shippuden, and watched it up until the Fire Temple bullshit. I was so offended I stopped watching for several months. I just decided to read all the manga instead, so I wouldn't have to deal with stupid new characters that don't matter, and stupid sidequests that ruin the pacing. Just read everything from when Naruto discovered he had wind element nature manipulation up until... Kisame just caught up with Killer Bee.

HOT DAMN. I can't believe how Messianic this story has become. It's hilarious and amazing.