By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The new manga chapter looks to be epic. I can't wait. When is Naruto going to get in a fight already? I want more Sage Mode dammit.

Around the Network

i recall reading somewhere that naruto was trained by the same frogs that jiraiya, so perhaps he can reach sage mode, sometime.

also, after the defeat of pain, did anyone recognize naruto as superior to kakashi? i don't know the details, but i read that pain killed kakashi, naruto killed pain/nagato, nagato revived everyone.

well its going to be a while so i would expect it any time soon

emilie autumn said:
i recall reading somewhere that naruto was trained by the same frogs that jiraiya, so perhaps he can reach sage mode, sometime.

also, after the defeat of pain, did anyone recognize naruto as superior to kakashi? i don't know the details, but i read that pain killed kakashi, naruto killed pain/nagato, nagato revived everyone.

Naruto underwent the same training as Jiraiya and is able to go into Sage Mode. And as far as being superior to Kakashi I think its safe to say that Naruto has FAR surpassed him.

is it just me or dose it feel as if kishimoto is trying to rush to the end of naruto

Around the Network

hes being for more than 10 years working in it and he already knows how its going to end, so he should be pretty bored by now, unless bleach's author who says he doesn't know the ending, but even if he wants to rush the ending, the anime producers are just going to add 200 episodes of fillers.

btw, what are your theorys for the ending? i personally think, naruto and sasuke are going to fight, sasuke kills naruto(naruto lets him kill him, something like sasori) sasuke goes all emo and crys, the final shot shows the hokage momerial with the head of naruto added.

well it seams as though in the past few chapter it feels as though hes going it to max drive but it could just be from the slow past of the kage meting or just me

sasuke & naruto team up to fight madara naruto loses the kyuubi unleashing the jubi but itachis gift allows naruto to absorb the jubi and kill madara naruto & sasuke make up and naruto becomes hokage

kishimoto also said when hes done with naruto he wants to do a manga about mafia

thats a happier ending, but i can't imagine sasuke saying "i'm sorry" or something like that, just because i've heard, sasuke goes ballistic when itachi reveals the truth and goes on a killing spree.

well thats true its just how i see it what do you think will happen

i recently bought ultimate ninja 4, its really fun, but really few people seem to own it in here. its not ninja storm fun, but it is definitly an improvement to ultimate ninja 3 and it feels better than the clash of ninja series, that is, maybe, because this game has my haku and clash of ninja just got rid of him.