By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Capcom announces Lost Planet for PS3

disappointing, lost planet realy sucks, now maybe dead rising may be announced for PS3, that would be realy great

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:

Er... is that their big announcement? Bummer. Saying that as it "ain't" my sorta cup of tea.

@Grandmaster192, ahum scuse me? For your information, Capcom has 4 games in development for on the WII, so check upcoming releases first before you start talking nonsense.

Concerning this news, great for first person shooter fans with a PS3, but not the kind of game I'm waiting for :(.

What? I didn't say anything about the Wii.

Yet another game to come out on the PS3 a full year or so after the original came out on the 360. That's five hundred and ninety-nine US dollars well-spent, early adopters!

*~Onna76~* said:

Er... is that their big announcement? Bummer. Saying that as it "ain't" my sorta cup of tea.

@Grandmaster192, ahum scuse me? For your information, Capcom has 4 games in development for on the WII, so check upcoming releases first before you start talking nonsense.

Concerning this news, great for first person shooter fans with a PS3, but not the kind of game I'm waiting for :(.

The Wii? what has that got to do with anything? He was talking about the companies Capcom, Nintendo and Konami.

Lost Planet is a third person shooter.

I will get it i think but it depends how it reviews on the PS3.I give LostPlanet and DeadRising one massive Meh! both are ok games but not even close to Capcom's best franchise the one the only ONIMUSHA!

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

The PC version, I thought was not the that good. Would still rather get Bioshock on PS3.

I agree with Konami, but Nintendo is up there with them.

Konami,Capcom and Nintendo are probably JPN's biggest developers. Sony not so much because most of theirs are based in NA.
S-E,Konami,Capcom/Namco (cant decide) are JPN's best developers in that order.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Konami>Capcom?

O_O