By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Kirby007 VS Axumblade!

i just noticed so hi hi

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

axumblade

Kirby007 is my favorite member of this site.

You should just end this contest now so nobody needs witness the inevitable domination by the pink puffball. I bow down to your superiority oh true patriarch of Nintendo lore. Miyamoto has nothing on Sakurai.

A salute to one of the finest posters I have ever seen grace any messageboard - you'd even make it at Neogaf, I am certain! And Final Fantasy message boards where you insulted every member - they would not dare to be defiant of such royalty.

Also if you have a PS3 my PSN is Garamond1886 add me Kirby if you do otherwise sorry I gave my brother my Wii for now so I don't have it.

The Dome-O'-Man AKA Axumblade.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

axumblade said:
Seece said:
^ Whatever you were telling me on msn Kirby had no chance

LOL! I am an egomaniac when I'm drunk but I don't remember being that drunk. I think it sounded a little more like "i'm screwed!" lol

is this one of those "you see yourself typing "im so surprised, kirby is such a better user than i am" but somehow it appears to the rest of the internet as "omgg  i so awrseom i shoulld b winingn thsis fo sure, kirbsy a bih fat losr""-type things?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.