By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you deal with your anger?

i draw....or i hit, cuss, hurt my self (eg: cut wrist or hit my head hard on something hard), break something, throw things, or talk back...what do you do??

XD(BTW....I GOT IN TROUBLE AT SCHOOL....ISR TOMORROW.........stupid)

Around the Network

"I hurt myself" are you emo? Don't do that.

Anyhoo, I never get angry in the first place. It'll take someone a whole lot to even make me angry.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I bite, and I squeeze, and I pinch and scream, wait... were we talking about anger or sex?!?!?!? Nevermind.

OT: Rarely get angry... if I do, usually just workout, scream or go to sleep.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

spend time with the ladies

I don't get mad...I get glad

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
"I hurt myself" are you emo? Don't do that.

Anyhoo, I never get angry in the first place. It'll take someone a whole lot to even make me angry.

Yes.....but i perfer not to be called that please....its a stereotype...>_>

i used to do stupid stuff. the only thing thats gets me angry these days is arguing with my mumma, lol. i listen to the songs that make me feel all weird.. in a good way. painting is good. i made a big painting 2 years ago when i was having a really rough time. acrylics = fun ^_^

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

After rereading the OP this pic came to mind

I just bitch xD

Seece said:
I just bitch xD

XD SOUNDS LIKE ME!

Lol @ the pic orca posted! ITS ME OMG