By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could Sony steasl the show from Nintendo

FUCK....trashleg when did u become a Xxcellent debater???..wtf

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
its too late

Malstorm is always spouting BS & continues to do so.....even if he said something positive about PS3 & Sony.

Nintendo has won this......if SONY did what they have done now 2 years ago, maybe.

EXACTLY. The thing I don't get is his obsession with Nintendo doing user generated content be HELL ON EARTH. To date the only games that Ninty has done is Wii Music, Flipnote, and March of the Minis(I think). I mean SERIOUSLY. 

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Xxain said:
famousringo said:
Ehhhhh, Sony has yet to demonstrate any serious commitment to their motion controller. They haven't even given it a freakin' name yet.

huh?...so by not showing any of the multiple projects they have in development...they arnt takin it seriously???.....also SONY's motes have a stage event 2day where im sure at least one of there projects will be shown

Maybe they're taking it very seriously, but if they don't demonstrate how serious they are by having something to show, I'm not going to assume that their nameless motion controller is a cornerstone of their ongoing PS3 strategy. Even if they show something today, Sony's software this generation shows a lag between announcement and release of around 2 years.

I'm not convinced of how serious MS is about their motion controller, either, but they do have a few things that I haven't seen from Sony:

1. A name, even if it is just a code name.

2. Some implementations which, although a little thin, are polished enough to form the basis of a software package to ship with the hardware.

3. A (somewhat rough) implementation of the controller in a reputable third-party game, Burnout: Paradise.

4. An aggressive PR campaign including concept videos and appearances on TV talk shows.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Xxain said:

Um...you do realize that he's MontanaHatchet, right? Not trashleg?

If that was a joke, then sorry.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

It took 3 years to get this uneven, it would probably take 3 years of reversed sales to just break even

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
Xxain said:

O_O......*ahem* of course i knew that you cur!!!...only a fool would make such a noob mistake.....

Xxain said:
huaxiong90 said:
Xxain said:

O_O......*ahem* of course i knew that you cur!!!...only a fool would make such a noob mistake.....

Well, I'm new to this website, so I don't know you guys well enough, sorry. =/

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
Xxain said:
huaxiong90 said:
Xxain said:

Well, I'm new to this website, so I don't know you guys well enough, sorry. =/

dude i was being funny..ur were right i feel for it i didnt know it was Monty..^_^

So... whats the point of this now?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
So... whats the point of this now?

Just another illustration of how it only does everything.