By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles: Awakening of the Light and Darkness (PS3)

Soriku said:

@Mr

Yes it will be. It hasn't been 'officially' revealed yet at an event so that's definitely one of their games. Remember the 11 unannounced games for PS3 last year?

We will see.. though I highly doubt it will be. Level-5 Confirmed that WKC 2 would not be shown at TGS didn't they? I'm sure they decided to go for a magazine reveal instead. Sony would not let their announcement go out in Famitsu since there will be a TGS famitsu edition of the magazine next week.

Around the Network

w00t...I don't care when it's coming out to the west, I know I'm happy 'cause it exist and it eventually will!

Meh, I've lost mostly all of my hype for the first. After reviews and hands on previews it just doesn't sound very good. I was hoping for dark cloud 3 from them. Oh well. Who knows, maybe I'll enjoy WKC a lot when it finally gets here.

PS3 Trophies

Soriku said:
I'd think there will probably be a trailer. Not playable though (confirmed in the thread).

I'm not sure. I'll be heading down to the show floor (I made an account here to post pictures for you all, DSi pictures haha. Though the buzz over here is that WKC 2 is not one of the games. There is a crap load of hype and talk everywhere (especially in shibuya..) TGS is very exciting this year with FF13 coming. Everyone wants to know more about the game. Most people however, in Japan at least have known about WKC2 for over a week, I just cannot see this being one of the games. If it is, I hope it's good. WKC had a things that could of been changed to turn it into a AAA game, maybe they will fix them.

Anyway, Will make a thread with photos, my camera broke so I have to take DSi shots, but they should be at least visibile. Anyone else from vgchartz going send me a PM maybe we can do something for the folks who cant be here.

This was one of my predictions! Woot!

And is that a BlazBlue sequel I see?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Uh, tres, way to jump the gun on an expected sequel and one game that's been released before that has new characters in it as a new release...

Don't set yourself up for dissapointment. WKC2 was never on TGS list, they had a little note that said there would be like 2 or 3 unannounced PS3 games. Famitsu says that there will be a trailer at TGS. So yes, WKC2 is one of them.

traptedmind said:
Soriku said:
Uh, tres, way to jump the gun on an expected sequel and one game that's been released before that has new characters in it as a new release...

Don't set yourself up for dissapointment. WKC2 was never on TGS list, they had a little note that said there would be like 2 or 3 unannounced PS3 games. Famitsu says that there will be a trailer at TGS. So yes, WKC2 is one of them.

Of course. And I'm still betting on HSG6 with possible wand support.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

A few tid-bits...

1. DMeisterJ Betrayed us...

2. Wtf at a WKC II (Sequel) when the original hasn't even hit state-side yet?!

3. Is this REALLY the one of 3 unanoucned PS3 exclusives? if so... what a let down... because we all saw this one coming...

In conclusion good news, but... they really make it hard for us USA/EU gamers to be happy about it for the simple fact most of us doesn't even know how good the first one was...

Mr_Power said:
Awesome, but note: WKC: Sequel was mentioned a few weeks ago in Famitsu, it is NOT one of Sony's unannounced titles.

I meant to quote this one. Sorry Soriku.

WKC 2 is NOT one of them. it was announced sometime in august.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/100/1008671p1.html