By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Brezinski Calls for Obama to Shoot Down Israeli Jets

Oh here we go with the neocon Bush argument. Listen folks, Jews in America vote for the Dems and hated Bush. Look up anyone in Hollywood whose last name is -stein or -berg and ask their opinion of GWB. Netanyahu has 1 directive: protect Israel @ all costs.

Btw, if a new Palestine was created as an official state do you think Hezbollah/Hamas would quit firing rockets? No, their directive is to destroy Israel at all costs every last man, woman, and child. Am I saying every Palestinian is a terrorist? No. I am saying that the Pal govt is influenced and controlled by rogue elements and financed by Hezbollah and Hamas. If you lived a country that is only 7,992 sq mi and is constantly attacked by groups meaning to destroy you than you would get Bibi's sense of urgency and you would be one of those "spooky, far-right conservatives" too.

Around the Network

America might as well kick Israel's ass, we've already kicked a bunch of other dictatorship's asses while we've been over there.

halogamer1989 said:

Oh here we go with the neocon Bush argument. Listen folks, Jews in America vote for the Dems and hated Bush. Look up anyone in Hollywood whose last name is -stein or -berg and ask their opinion of GWB. Netanyahu has 1 directive: protect Israel @ all costs.

Btw, if a new Palestine was created as an official state do you think Hezbollah/Hamas would quit firing rockets? No, their directive is to destroy Israel at all costs every last man, woman, and child. Am I saying every Palestinian is a terrorist? No. I am saying that the Pal govt is influenced and controlled by rogue elements and financed by Hezbollah and Hamas. If you lived a country that is only 7,992 sq mi and is constantly attacked by groups meaning to destroy you than you would get Bibi's sense of urgency and you would be one of those "spooky, far-right conservatives" too.

That's the odd contradiction, isn't it? It's usually the Christian Evangelists who are the strongest supporters of a pro-Israeli policy in America from what i've seen. Not that American Jews don't support Israel, but they don't support the aggressive, militant Israel.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

Not that American Jews don't support Israel, but they don't support the aggressive, militant Israel.

Jews are really good people, but for whatever reason the state of Israel has become one of the worst nations on Earth.  Whats bad is that, unlike say North Korea or Iran, Israel is actually a democracy that acts on the will of the majority their people, and that majority think of non-Jews as lesser humans.  I've been to Israel, and I was treated like crap.  Palestinian Muslims and Christians treated me very nicely, and even though they were mainly concerned with selling me something, atleast they didnt make me feel as a lesser person because I wasn't one of God's chosen people.

The way that Israel kicks Palestinians out of their homes or its people spit on American women for doing something considered 'work' on the Sabbath (http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/09/06/2677948.htm) is a disgrace to how far society has come.

Where the heckleberry do you find these articles halogamer!
Yikes!

Around the Network
im_sneaky said:
Where the heckleberry do you find these articles halogamer!
Yikes!

Daily checks of hotair.com  It is great

Don't need to support Israel or Iran if you ask me. Lesser of two evils is not a way to play politics. Nor is it a way to make friends among enemies. In a truly conservative foreign policy (well not the neo-fascism that is going on lately) so I guess more libertarian as my though is, you simply don't get involved in matters that aren't your own. It's quite an imperialistic move to simply support another country just because they are a democracy. Don't see the bandwagon so much for Turkey or even India... meaning yes there is something else behind it rather than the political ones people mention.

So don't listen to this guy and don't listen to those who have radical support of Israel. Instead continuously be a peace maker between both and don't stir up the pot further by taking sides. It's not our conflict.

Oh and btw, it's libertarians that don't like America's love for Israel. I really don't know why people associate it with liberals unless they are confused by the definition as it used to mean libertarian back in the old days (but probably not that confusion). Remember just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean it is always your "enemy". But it does turn out to be a polar opposite as most of the people that support protection of Israel, continued protection of democracies, and "policing" the world are authoritarians which would be a direct opposite to libertarians. Remember Ron Paul was very harsh on Israel... can't say he's a liberal now can you haha.

Kasz216 said:
Rath said:
Because all the liberals are Israel hating bastards! Yeah!

In general liberals due seem rather apathetic towards Israel.  Quite a few heavier leaning left wing people blame Israel for the middle east hating us... and think if we just gave them the heave ho and let the country die  the middle east would suddenly like us.

Apathy isn't hate, we just don't want the US to be Israel's lapdog, seriously, why should we do things against our own interests just because of them, if they do something stupid against us, we should teach them a lesson

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Kasz216 said:
Rath said:
Because all the liberals are Israel hating bastards! Yeah!

In general liberals due seem rather apathetic towards Israel.  Quite a few heavier leaning left wing people blame Israel for the middle east hating us... and think if we just gave them the heave ho and let the country die  the middle east would suddenly like us.

Apathy isn't hate, we just don't want the US to be Israel's lapdog, seriously, why should we do things against our own interests just because of them, if they do something stupid against us, we should teach them a lesson

7% of democrats see Israel as the enemy of the US.