By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Need someone to recomenned games for a 360

twesterm said:
I really hate these kind of topics. Why did you even bother buying the system if you don't what games you want for it?

THANK YOU!

Whenever I say that, everyone always calls me a troll.

Anyways, as for games to buy, Bioshock is a must. Dead Rising is also lots of fun.

Around the Network
Hawk said:

Why does someone always complain about these threads?

Would you buy a pizza without knowing what's on it? 

Wouldn't you kind of like to know if those small brown lumps are sausage or poo?

It's kind of like that.

@Words Of Wisdom

Not a good comparison. I think we can safely assuming Joeykanga likes video games in general (being on a video game forum and he has the other two systems already). And I can't imagine that any of the three consoles have no games at all that would appeal to someone who likes video games in general.

So, going off your pizza comparison specifically to Joeykanga, we will assume he is someone who likes pizzas in general and there are only three pizza places in his town, and he's been to two. His getting the Xbox 360 without knowing what games he wants on it would be like him wanting to try out that third pizza place and he prepays for a pizza to pick up without specifying toppings. And then goes to the pizza place and picks toppings (games) from what is avaliable. I am pretty sure he'd find toppings he'd like, if he liked pizza in general.

But again, it's just a bad comparison. And that's assuming Joeykanga didn't know any games for the Xbox 360 that he wanted. I don't know why people that complain about someone else asking for game suggestions assume the person doesn't know any games they want at all.

I'm not fully informed of PS3 games, but I know 3 games I want. And I hope to get a PS3 eventually for those. I just know if I ask for suggestions of good games on the PS3 when/if I get one, because I do not know about all PS3 games, I'll get crap for asking. Which is just unnecessary.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)