By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Need someone to recomenned games for a 360

I just got my Xbox 360 Elite. I would like it it someone recommended me games for the 360.

Please fill my list up.Copy and paste this list

FPS: Halo 3,

TPS:

RPG:

Racing: PGR 4,

Action/adventure:

These are my favorite catagories of gaming. I'll ad more catagories soon.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

I cannot recommend Bioshock highly enough. I think it's the best game on the system.

"Human equality is a contingent fact of history. Equality is not true by definition; it is neither an ethical principle (though equal treatment may be) nor a statement about norms of social action. It just worked out that way. A hundred different and plausible scenarios for human history would have yielded other results (and moral dilemmas of enormous magnitude). They didn't happen." - Stephen Jay Gould

Systems I currently own (in order of preference): PS2, SNES, Gamecube, Xbox 360, Genesis, Nintendo DS, PSX, XBOX, Wii, PS3,  Atari 5200, Turbo-Grafx 16, NES, Gameboy, Game Gear, 32X.

FPS: Halo 3, Bioshock, Condemned ($30), The Orange Box, Call of Duty 2 ($30)

TPS: Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, The Outfit ($30), Earth Defense Force 2017

RPG: Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon, Oblivion GOTY/Platinum, Marvel:UA (if cheap)

Racing: PGR 4, Forza Motorsports 2, Test Drive Unlimited

Action/adventure: Dead Rising, Saints Row, Viva Pinata

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I really hate these kind of topics. Why did you even bother buying the system if you don't what games you want for it?

FPS: Halo 3, Bioshock, FeaR, The Darkness, GraW2 (3rd person?)

TPS: Gears of War, Crackdown, Stranglehold

RPG: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Enchanted Arms, Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon

Racing: PGR 4, DirT, Need for Speed Most Wanted. Forza Motorsport 2

Action/adventure: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Saint's Row, Kameo: Elements of Power

You should visit Gamerankings.com and read some reviews over there

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
FPS: Halo 3, Bioshock, Condemned ($30), The Orange Box, Call of Duty 2 ($30)

TPS: Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, The Outfit ($30), Earth Defense Force 2017

RPG: Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon, Oblivion GOTY/Platinum, Marvel:UA (if cheap)

Racing: PGR 4, Forza Motorsports 2, Test Drive Unlimited

Action/adventure: Dead Rising, Saints Row, Viva Pinata

@ mrstickball: Thanks alot

Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Knuckler said:
FPS: Halo 3, Bioshock, FeaR, The Darkness, GraW2 (3rd person?)

TPS: Gears of War, Crackdown, Stranglehold

RPG: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Enchanted Arms, Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon

Racing: PGR 4, DirT, Need for Speed Most Wanted. Forza Motorsport 2

Action/adventure: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Saint's Row, Kameo: Elements of Power

You should visit Gamerankings.com and read some reviews over there

@ thanks for the site and games.

Also, to echo Knuckler, Crackdown and GRAW are 2 other great budget-priced games.

Kameo, like he said, is also fantastic if you want a semi-next-gen Banjo Kazooie experience.

IMO, the X360 has just about one of the best budget-priced lineups...Ever.

Test Drive Unlimited is one of those budget priced sleeper racers that's just phenominal.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

FPS: Halo 3, Bioshock

TPS: Gears of War

RPG: Oblivion sandbox, KotoR series backwards compatibility linear.

Racing: PGR 4,

Action/adventure: Crackdown

Crackdown basically is a generalist game with elements from many genres. You have platformer, shooter, driver, melee, and RPG elements. There should be something to your liking, and since it is very much a sandbox you can play the game as you like.

Not sure if you have played any of the games in the KotoR series. However they are among the best linear RPGs of all time. You should also be able to find them for a song. So if you haven't gotten to play them yet now would be a good time. Perhaps dated but the story telling, and the character progression give this series so much replay.

twesterm said:
I really hate these kind of topics. Why did you even bother buying the system if you don't what games you want for it?

Why does someone always complain about these threads?  Just because he asks for suggestions doesn't mean he doesn't know ANY games he wants for it.  And on top of that, if he did decided to buy it, without knowing any games, thats his choice.  If he can buy a video game console just because he wants a video game console to play games (or an additional one), then all the power to him.  It's his choice. 

FPS: Halo 3, Bioshock, Orange Box

TPS: Gears of War

RPG: Eternal Sonata, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Action/adventure: Dead Rising

All Awesome games in my opinion

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)