By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Risen PC Now Gold But Xbox 360 Delayed till 2010

Like all games from piranha bytes, this game will be almost unplayable in the first weeks without patches, this is probably the main reason for delaying the 360 version they have to release a finished product on consoles, not a buggy mess that needs to be patched all the time

Around the Network

What does gold mean?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Gold means the game is finished

r3av3r2k1 said:
Like all games from piranha bytes, this game will be almost unplayable in the first weeks without patches, this is probably the main reason for delaying the 360 version they have to release a finished product on consoles, not a buggy mess that needs to be patched all the time

EU and other regions will have it out on October 2nd both PC aswell for 360. I doubt that they only care for the US 360 owners and therefor only fdelayed their version. On the official forums there is talk that the US publisher attracted limited production facilities but whatever the real reason is they will not mention it. It is possible that they will, like you said, put the patches on the disc for the USA but I think it'smore likely that the USA wil immediatly get the patches that they EU 360 version had to wait months for through XBLive.

starcraft said:
It's going up against ME2 and Bioshock 2.

This sucks, I was looking forward to this. Now it will die.

well i dont think it will die off.

they could release it later on in the year and it could still be successful

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...