By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Breaking up with the 360.

Goddbless said:
He's scared of commitment!

You know, people who are scared of commitment really push my "buttons."

Around the Network

Hey, at least he did it creatively, without bashing other people who choose to own it. Love the analogies by the way.

De85 said:
@OP

Every thread you make is flamebait against the xbox. Doesn't it ever get tiring?

I don't think it does. I feel sorry for Doug.

Uberkiffer said:
Oh, and if the xbox was your GF, she'd bend over backwards to make you happy. The PS3 would just be an expensive date with hopes of a something good - next year.

Also a good analogy, haha. You should do a wirte up for PS3, it could be funny like the xbox one.

love it xD very funny texts

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

You clearly don't own or care about the 360 so why do you keep making threads about it? Insecure much?

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

haha thats pretty funny

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!