By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What word are you tired of hearing all the time?

I hate hearing the word "Gay"...

I DONT CARE IN WHAT WAY ANYONE USES IT....you still said the word gay...ok...i cant stand that word (leo-j says it...HE FORCED ME TO MAKE A THREAD) its OFFENSIVE....ok....GAWD F***ING DAMN...i havent said that word in a bad way in like....a year.... ok i HATE that word...

every time i hear that word i go up to the person ("if in real life") and say "thats a bad word and its offensive" and you know what thay call me.....they call me a lesbian.....so you know what...i hate hearing that word too...

i would do any thing to not hear that word in a bad or misunderstanding way again!!!!!!

--

also...i hate racist words too....you know the ones im talking about...i hate them too....

Soooooooo....what words do you HATE hearing all the time?!?!?!?

*arm hurts from typing* (if I offenened you i am so sorry!)

Around the Network

i hate hearing epic its stupid (well seeing it online) no friend of mine says it rofl

Hm, I actually don't hate any word. At all.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

nothing you find offensive??? like rasict words or like......bad words....the word retard??? Something?!

Given the fact the word isn't supposed to mean homosexual, I don't understand your argument against the word. Gay was supposed to mean something of questionable morality or taste, which may be more synonymous with the modern negative connotation than the one you try to believe it is.

What word am I tired of hearing? Prolapse.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

People keep calling me a gay fish and I don't know why?

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
c03n3nj0 said:

nothing you find offensive??? like rasict words or like......bad words....the word retard??? Something?!

Nope, nothing.

Well, exept maybe a racist word/insult that's offensive. But it's the person who's saying it. They're the ones trying to insult someone, and if someone does say a bad word, and it's not ment to be offensive, I don't care what they say.

I've never been called anything (besides from my friends, but that's how we joke ) So, I guess that's why I don't find anything offensive. And even if some random stranger comes along and instults me, I don't give, don't even know them. I just brush it off.

Does this make sense?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I love the words retard and moron.

i hate the word "exam".

nasty connotations, you know?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
i hate the word "exam".

nasty connotations, you know?

U shouldnt hate baby, u should luv.