By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i watched The Sealed Sword Frenzy today and i thought it was ok but i would recommend watching it

Around the Network
AngelFire18 said:
amp316 said:
I don't read the manga, but I watch the anime. I think that the current filler arc has actually been pretty entertaining. My favorite Zanpakutou in human form is Kazeshini. He is straight up wicked.

what is this filler arc? i am on the new captian arc.

The new arc has all of the Zanpakatous materializing into their human forms and leading a revolt against the Shimigami.  They are being led by a Zanpakatou named Muramasa that claims to have killed his master.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
AngelFire18 said:
amp316 said:
I don't read the manga, but I watch the anime. I think that the current filler arc has actually been pretty entertaining. My favorite Zanpakutou in human form is Kazeshini. He is straight up wicked.

what is this filler arc? i am on the new captian arc.

The new arc has all of the Zanpakatous materializing into their human forms and leading a revolt against the Shimigami.  They are being led by a Zanpakatou named Muramasa that claims to have killed his master.

but that make no sense.... once the shinigami die so do the zanpaktou... ther're suoopsed to be like one and the same.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

well tousen stole his best friends zanpaktou when she was dead so technicality its makes sense

im going to watch 238 now so i will tell you hat i think when im done

Around the Network

It was an interesting episode. Not sure where Muramasa went...

Former something....

@Blacksaber Muramasa went to the Forest of Menos in Hueco Mund

i thought it was ok i Haineko and Tobiume irritate the hell out of me the animation is starting to get worse but its still pretty good i also want to know why Hyorinmaru doesn't remember is name or his master also am im the only one who thought that Senbonzakura was Byakuya

I wonder if it has any relation to the second movie...

Former something....

Quote:
スターク回想から
あいぜんに拾ってもらう
In Starrk's flashback he asks to join Aizen.
享楽、スタークやる
Kyouraku kills Starrk.
ラブ、享楽にお疲れさま、変わらないっすね
Love thanks Kyouraku and says he hasn't changed
うんちゃらかんちゃら
and other stuff.
享楽 戦争なんて始めた瞬間から どっちも悪だよ
Kyouraku says that once war begins the outcome will be bad either way.
ハリベル リサと戦闘
Harribel and Lisa fight.
ヒツガヤもひよりと応戦
Hitsugaya also has an exchange with Hiyori.
見てるアイゼン
Aizen looks on.
アイゼン もういいよ銀
Aizen: "That's enough, Gin.
終わりにしよう…
Let's finish things..."
ハリベル アイゼン様…
Harribel: "Aizen-sama..."
アイゼン、ハリベル切る。用済みだ 私の下で戦うには足りない
Aizen cuts down Harribel. "I have no more use for you. You're not good enough to fight under me.
銀、要行くぞ
Gin, Kaname, go."
終わり
The end.
Quote:
関東カラー
Color page.
平子
Hirako
スター区
Yumichika
いちご
Ichigo
ひつがや
Hitsugaya
れんじ
Renji
くいんシーの子
Ishida

Spoiler Script

Soruce: 2ch
Credit: Ohana
Verification: Confirmed

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

@Kamal i saw in todat it makes me sad that two of my favorite espada die