By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Soriku thanks i was just wondering after i saw your sig

i added the new summaries to the op the character of the week and video of the week will stay the same also if you want you can request a character or a video just send me a pm

Around the Network

did you watch the latest episode ?

did you like it i thought that it was ok

I don't read the manga, but I watch the anime. I think that the current filler arc has actually been pretty entertaining. My favorite Zanpakutou in human form is Kazeshini. He is straight up wicked.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

my favorites are Kazeshini & Zabimaru my least favorite is Gegetsuburi

Around the Network

Fillers are probably going to lead up to November in this rate.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

amp316 said:
I don't read the manga, but I watch the anime. I think that the current filler arc has actually been pretty entertaining. My favorite Zanpakutou in human form is Kazeshini. He is straight up wicked.

what is this filler arc? i am on the new captian arc.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

@ Kamal someone on bleach asylum said they were going to last for 52 episodes

0.o Lets hope that doesn't happen, atleast Naruto and One piece are picking up to their main arcs.

I think creating a One piece thread is the way to go or a Reborn one.

Gin, Love and Urahara FTW!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

well i would rather have a year of filler then going from cannon to filler every 20 episodes