By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

hhmmmmm...... im on season 8..... need to catch up.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network

Bleach was awesome during the Soul Society arc. Now its a pretty lackluster anime imo (though the recent filler arc is really good). If you guys want a really great anime then I suggest you watch the following:

One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Code Geass
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Clannad
Yu Yu Hakusho
Gintama
Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Naruto (manga)
Seto No Hanayome

These are all amazing animes (and manga).

g-value please read th op i said please don't do that unless you give reasons why they are better and in my opinion in that list there is only one anime/manga that is better so next time read the op in full

NinjaBlade360 said:
g-value please read th op i said please don't do that unless you give reasons why they are better and in my opinion in that list there is only one anime/manga that is better so next time read the op in full

It will take too long to give a full explantion to why all the animes in my list are far better then Bleach. And do you seriously believe that Bleach is better then all the animes in my list except one? If so then what is the one anime in my list that is better then Bleach in your opinion?

in my opinion its naruto naruto's fights are almost as good as bleach but naruto has better character development and a overall better story

Around the Network
Soriku said:
BoneArk said:
I want to see more of "turn back the pendulum" arc. I think we'll going to see Stark's backstory next week.

They can do all their backstories without a Turn Back the Pendulum. Barragan, Nnoitra, etc. come to mind. I just want them to continue fight the Arrancar and see if the rest of the Vasto Lorde show up.

Does anyone think killing the Arrancar is maybe part of Aizen's plan? He doesn't seem to care if they die.

Most likely. Or maybe he doesn't care as long as he has #0 (forgot the guys name).

@ Soriku it robily is part of his plan because he wants to make the kings key and since the arrancar used to be Menos which are hundreds of hollows fused together and since in my opinion Barragan was Vasto Lorde so that means starrk should be one so theirs probability thousands of souls in both of them so with them dieing it could help jump start the making of the kings key or there a distraction while aizen sneaks into Soul Society

@Soriku Hitsugaya said They appear almost completely humanoid http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/371/02/ check and surpass an average Captain-Class Shinigami in power, skill, and speed check he beat soi fin so i think he is

starrk was so powerful he killed other hollows just by being around them so hes defiantly a VL.

Wonderweiss i also think he is one

BoneArk said:
I want to see more of "turn back the pendulum" arc. I think we'll going to see Stark's backstory next week.

Stark's backstory might be in next weeks manga- they've bene giving trickles so far, but he won't be making a big cameo in the anime for a long time to come.

i dislike it when the anime is 2 -3 arcs behind the manga :( i like my manga in motion picture

Orca_Azure fma caught up with the manga so they had to come up with its own plot and ending i don't think you want that to happen in bleach