By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soriku said:
@Kasz

I'm happy I was able to skip past that part since the series was many more eps ahead. I saw 5 eps of it though.

They better not have a long ass filler arc like that again. The filler arc now is cool though.

Yeah... honestly that's where the show lost me.  The fighting just got repetitive.  That's the issue i have with long running anime... the main characters don't learn enough to diverse it up.

Around the Network

@Xoj the latest filler arc is really good alot of people on bleach asylum are saying its better than the manga right now but in my opinion it s probity the best filler arc in bleach

I just got an idea on what term Kubo-sensei could coin for Chad: he could call him, and anyone with a similar skillset... are you ready for it? A Pugilista! (one of only a few Spanish terms for "boxer") I mean, he names his arms in Spanish, he uses Spanish names for his techniques, which strangely enough are terms for boxing techniques (his initial finisher is named for the Spanish word for "jab")... It all makes sense, right? (although by that same token, he could just as easily use the term "boxeador", but that just sounds weak)

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Looks like Stark is taken care, kinda dissapointed that the Love and Rose couldn't taken him out. Then again they didn't even go Bankai.

Hopefully Halibel is taken care off quickly.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

@ Kamal each espada has had a fake death at the end of a chapter also Barragan had 2 so i see starrk living another week

Around the Network

Ermm Stark didn't fake his death, Halibel was frozen so really she was imprisoned so the only one faking his death was Barragan. If Stark is still susposely "alive" thats just overkill. He'll probably have some panels to say his last words.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

what i mean by fake death is at the end of the chapter they get really injured or die but the next week there ok

If that ain't death to you, I don't know what is.

yes this must mean death to o wait the week after we find out it was a ice mirror and he was ok

I want to see more of "turn back the pendulum" arc. I think we'll going to see Stark's backstory next week.