By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ Craan: I know you like Stephen Colbert and I'mma let you finish but Jon Stewart is the greatest fake journalist of all time! (read: Stephen Colbert sucks ass)

Back on Topic: I don't see that being the case, because there's no way Nel could cause anywhere near enough wanton destruction to earn the 3 on her back if that's the case, but I do see her being the 4th most powerful espada (or at one time being the 4th most powerful, most likely)...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

@ Craan yes Cowboy Bebop is a good anime but you didnt read the op

@ allaboutthegames yes thats true it was only a thought who do tou think will beat yammy

Renji the red pineapple! Seriously...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Does the series ever escape the "villain of the week" cliche?

@allaboutthegames i think Retsu Unohana will

@ WOW most villains last a long time like starkk hes benn fighting for about 60 chapters or 15 weeks

Around the Network
NinjaBlade360 said:

@ WOW most villains last a long time like starkk hes benn fighting for about 60 chapters or 15 weeks

I might one day check it out.  I only watched the first season or so a long long time ago.  

The two things that I really remember of it are the spiral down "villain of the week" drain and that Ichigo was almost like an orange-haired Inuyasha.

Words Of Wisdom said:
NinjaBlade360 said:

I might one day check it out.  I only watched the first season or so a long long time ago.  

The two things that I really remember of it are the spiral down "villain of the week" drain and that Ichigo was almost like an orange-haired Inuyasha.

in all the manga that tite kubo start of slow to let the charecter get developed then starts donig massive battels ect.

@Soriku the story isn't great all it is is they kidnapped x now we have to go to x place to saver him/her but in my opinion it has some of the best fight

i love everything related to orihime.
her story shines.
i wanna see her kick some ass more frequently.
i am only reading the manga, someone pm when the filler it's over.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Does the series ever escape the "villain of the week" cliche?

In the Anime I watched an episode where they were fighting vampires... then another like 2 freakin years later and they were STILL fighting the same dang vampires.