By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bleach Discussion

first off in this thread we will be talking about events that happens in the manga and anime so if you arent caught up with themanga and anime in japan there will be Spoilers

to those who do Know of bleach its a shonen manga made by Tite Kubo its about a 15 year old boy named Ichigo who could see sprits since he was young who meats a shinigami named rukia who changes his life for ever

also i will add summeries to the op when a new chapter or episode comes out

to those who are just coming here to say X anime is better with out giving reason to why its better just dont post

a special thanks to  invisibel29 and Orca_Azure who forced me to make this

Around the Network
news

Upcoming Episodes and Dates in japan
Episode 241 -"For the Sake of Pride! Byakuya vs. Renji"
air date: 2009-10-13

Episode 242 -"Shinigami and Zanpakuto, Total Sortie"
air date: 2009-10-20

summeries

episode 237:Soifon, Surrounding the Zanpakuto

the episode starts off with ichigo talking to Retsu Unohana, Shunsui Kyoraku and Ukitake ichigo explains how to get their zanpakto back renji also come in to get any information Zabimaru but they cant remember. ichigo visits rukia and goes to find the zanpakuto with Ikkaku. Omaeda is sent to see if theirs any record on a zanpakuto named Muramasa but he stumbles on unconscious guards. Gegetsuburi and Hozukimaru appear. Omaede is knock out by ichigo.ichigo easily beats Gegetsuburi. ikkaku fights Hozukimaru for a bit but SoiFon and Onmitsukido surrounds them he then escapes

chapter 374: Grey Wolves, Red Blood, Black Clothes, White Bones

Rose and Love were shocked to find out that starrk was attacked. starrks shadow transforms into Shunsui Kyoraku.Kyoraku explanies his sword has the ability to make childrens games come true and every one in his swords spiritual boundaries were forced to play. Starrk and Kyoraku play Irooni. the chapter ends with starrk getting slashed down the middle.

character of the week

Coyote Starrk

starrk is a lazy character who spends most of the time sleeping. He spends most of his time with Lilynette. starrk appears to be one of the few Arrancar who care about his comrades.since starrk is the  Primera (1st) espada he is incredibly strong he can keep up with  Shunsui Kyōraku (one of the strongest captains). his attacks mostly revoles around cero.

fighting Abilities

Sonído: he is incerdably skilled in this flied he was able to capture Orihime and bring her back to aizen in a few seconds even thogh she was near ichigo whos one of the fastest users of Hohō

Swordsmanship: he was on par with Shunsui kyoraku whos been fighting with swords for over 200 years

Cero: he fires it from his cheast with out a battel pose

Resurreccion Los Lobos the release command is  Kick About
unlike most Arrancar who use there Resurreccion by unsealing there Zanpakuto he uses his  Fraccion Lilynette to release. when he releases he gains a mask fragment on his eye a fur coat 2  ammunition belts and two ornamental guns one of them being Lilynette

Resurreccion Abilities

his speed inceases and claims he can fire 1,000 ceros at a time

Cero Metralleta: he uses his right gun to fire of multiple ceros at once

Wolves: when he uses this the ammo from the ammunition belts vanish releasing them they are ceros fused with his soul they explode on impact

video of the week

song nameHunt you down by Saliva

Archive

the 20th ending of bleach Mad Surfer by Kenichi Asai - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMgdnYB5QXk 

Around the Network

you can now post

@ Ninja: To continue our discussion from the "you're banned" thread, I have to admit that Cifer's "destruction" did seem kinda anticlimactic, and you're probably right about Orihime's possible insertion into the situation... But there's been something I've been wondering about for ages: Yammy's the Cero Espada, right? Does that mean that HE is the most powerful of all espada?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

i think that there rank on how much destruction becuse there no way hes a better fighter than grimmjow or any other espada

I know your talking about Bleach and I'mma let you finish but Cowboy Bebop was one of the greatest animes of all time!