By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How Michael Jackson Singstar will boost PS3?

VGC put the date 13/11/2009 for PAL release:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=36372&region=All

Due to the King of Pop death, how many games will sell Sony in first week and how many PS3 hardware? Will Sony choose to launch it in North America?

Around the Network

I don't know how much it'll boost the PS3 but it will definitely introduce me to the singstar world.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

damnit.
Now i have to buy this too.

VGCartz also listed a U2 singstar last time I checked.

I'm going to have to learn to better protect myself and my wallet from random karaoke purchases in the future.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

SingStar is a lot of fun with friends, even easier for girls as an entry into PS3 gaming than LittleBigPlanet.

Hopefully all these songs will be available for download on the SingStore as well.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Fame_Mcswagg said:
I don't know how much it'll boost the PS3 but it will definitely introduce me to the singstar world.

This.

Around the Network

...is living?

Well, I don't know about pushing hardware, but it'll be the highest selling SingStar yet.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

it depends on advertisements ....it could be huge if they promote the shit out of it

i don't know about this. i'd love to get it, but there's no way i could do his music any justice.

regarding the u2 singstar, i'd much rather see U2: Rock Band.