By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MW2 sell more on PS3? Batman is selling better on PS3 right now.

monlosez said:
fifa10 said:
I own both consoles and I'll buy MW2 on PS3. I won't pay for playing online when I can play the same game for free.

I'm not Japanese, by the way.

You own both and don't have $40 per year for LIVE.

maybe thats why he doesn't wanna spend $40 more for live? cause he alrdy spend so much to buy both consoles?

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:
monlosez said:
fifa10 said:
I own both consoles and I'll buy MW2 on PS3. I won't pay for playing online when I can play the same game for free.

maybe thats why he doesn't wanna spend $40 more for live? cause he alrdy spend so much to buy both consoles?

You can sell PS3 and get money for LIVE or sell 360 since it doesn't seem like he gonna buy any game for it.

lol piranha video was funny, and sad... the bird part was funny rofl tho

monlosez said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
monlosez said:
fifa10 said:

You can sell PS3 and get money for LIVE or sell 360 since it doesn't seem like he gonna buy any game for it.

I wouldn't do that....Why sell them? you'll be missing out on great games that both has to offer.

fifa10 said:
@pristine : that's a stupid bet, since even now with 8 million more 360 installed, PS3 versions of multiplats are often outselling 360 versions worldwide.

Or are you talking only about Modern Warfare 2 ? If so, I agree. Shooter fans are mostly on 360.

Are you delusional? Do you want someone to list the tons of multiplats that sold incredibly more on the 360 over PS3? Just because you have a few games that outsold the competition (with alot that barely outsold), you've been posting a ton of bias BS.

The preoders for MW2 are 3:1 in favor of X360, and this isn't even COUNTING the MW2 bundles that are likely to be sold out day 1. I expect a more than 2:1 sales difference between both versions overall.

And FYI, there's plenty of people choosing X360 for MW2 because of the controller (triggers, etc). It's not only because "shooter fans are mostly on 360."

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network
Infamous said:
fifa10 said:
@pristine : that's a stupid bet, since even now with 8 million more 360 installed, PS3 versions of multiplats are often outselling 360 versions worldwide.

Or are you talking only about Modern Warfare 2 ? If so, I agree. Shooter fans are mostly on 360.

Are you delusional? Do you want someone to list the tons of multiplats that sold incredibly more on the 360 over PS3? Just because you have a few games that outsold the competition (with alot that barely outsold), you've been posting a ton of bias BS.

The preoders for MW2 are 3:1 in favor of X360, and this isn't even COUNTING the MW2 bundles that are likely to be sold out day 1. I expect a more than 2:1 sales difference between both versions overall.

And FYI, there's plenty of people choosing X360 for MW2 because of the controller (triggers, etc). It's not only because "shooter fans are mostly on 360."

What about the analog sticks?

monlosez said:
Infamous said:
fifa10 said:

What about the analog sticks?

That's part of the "etc," lol.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Call of duty 4 had a 3.something millions advantage for the 360 version
Call of duty 5 had a 2.something millions advantage for the 360 version
Call of duty 4-2 will probably have a 1.something millions advantage for the 360 version
Call of duty 5-2 will probably have a 0.something millions advantage for the 360 version
Finally, Call of duty 4-3 or Call of duty 6 will probably be the version which PS3 will have an advantage...

Hell to the no. Definitely not Modern Warfare 2.

I'll be getting the game on both consoles, however, as I have friends on both consoles.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

bevochan said:

For the rest of this generation, will the PS3 version of multiplat games sell better than the xbox360 version?

FPS will sell better on XBox 360. Other titles, like Tekken 6, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock 2 etc... will be fairly close.

'gaming till I'm gone'