By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

I still have to see if I can borrow my sister's DS to play it then, at least I'll have to play it before KH BBS :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

KH days was pretty solid

it's sad that all the extra work is going into BBS and didn't go into Days..

days could have been much better, and it has multiplayer wich also could have been so much more fun

I really miss the unique magic and unique moves for the Org Members

in the end, this game feels like a cashin

not a quick one, but it's like they wanted funds to make BBS or KH3 wich, sadly, will probably be for PS3

It's sad that they give a KH game that kind of treatment. CoM suffered from the same fate, it was almost a side project to gain more funds for KH2, even though CoM being a fantastic game.

I don't think KH3 will be PS3 only, that's not S-E policy for HD consoles at the moment, except for FFVXIII. It's more likely to be a PS3/360 game, or a wii only game.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

well..I loved CoM alot more than KH1 and KH2 when it came to battles

the strategy was amazing in CoM...I wanna play RE:CoM still

but only with drive meters xDDD

and multiplayer...

it sucks how they only focus on the game when it's for Sony...Nomura is a Sony fanboy..and it's sad

358/2 days could have been THE KH game because it finally had co-op...

but...egh...not a single character is truly unique...

I don't think nomura is a Sony fanboy, but I agree that he has preferences over the PS consoles, mainly because they are the ones that gave him notoriety. Sakaguchi liked the Nintendo consoles far more than he did the Sony consoles, and he was one of the defenders that FFVII should have gone over to the N64, despite the format issues.

Current PC Build

Around the Network
deathcape said:
KH days was pretty solid

days could have been much better, and it has multiplayer wich also could have been so much more fun

not a quick one, but it's like they wanted funds to make BBS or KH3 wich, sadly, will probably be for PS3

i think you mean wii...and btw... kh3 would benifit more from being on the wii... thats all im going to say because i dont want to spam the thread.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

AngelFire18 said:
deathcape said:
KH days was pretty solid

i think you mean wii...and btw... kh3 would benifit more from being on the wii... thats all im going to say because i dont want to spam the thread.

don't get me wrong..I would love for it to be on the Wii

but the way Nomura works, he'd put like..KH1+2+RE:CoM on wii to make money

and then release KH3 for the PS3..

idk, but that's how Square works : release spinoffs/ports/remakes for nintendo

and main series stays on Sony

honestly, I'm really bitter about this: I was hoping Days would be amazing, but it was only good...wich isn't bad at all ofcourse

idk.....BBS will probably have alot of new stuff...while Days has like: nothing new

anyway...downloaded a bunch of FFI-FFIV music

amazing...I miss Square's old days, the music was different and the setting was different: that of a couple of heroes out to slay the dragon/monster/thing that is disturbing the peace...with definitive classes...

I wanna play this on ...please..localize Square?

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/hikarino4sensi/

I also think that the series should go to the Wii, not only because it would benefit more from the typical art of a KH game, but also the controls would fit very well on the KH world.

I think it's more of a "Wada" type of decision in the end, like the one he did with FFXIII, much to Nomura distaste.

The old style FF games are still the setting I enjoy the most, not only because I love medieval types of settings, but because their spirit trully represents what a FF game should be. You said that there were definitive classes on the old FF, but it was only FFIV that had those :P Almost every FF game, except FFIV, FFVI and FFIX have customizable classes.

Oh, Final Fantasy Gaiden, i've seen some videos about it, it looks simply astonishing :D When is it due to release in Japan?

Current PC Build

I hope KH3 will be on PS3, because I just don't like the WiiMote. I like it for some games, but when I look at my gaming preference - if i don't have to use it, I don't use it - like when I play SSBBrawl or Fire Emblem, which are my favourite Wii games, it's clear I use it rarely.

Another reason would be that I am just a huge Sony supporter since last gen, hell I even promote the damn thing to my Friends who all only use a PC for gaming. If Sony gave me a €uro for every time I promoted their Console I would have some 1000 € more in my hands... which I would spend on Sony products anyway :P *fanboyism off*

Hmm... I never played FF III and do not really remember anything of FF IV, but except for FF I liked all of the Classic Final Fantasy Games.

I like the music of the Classics most - and FFXs music

You should give the classics a try once again stefl, especially FFIV, to me it's the FF with one of the best stories out there ;)

I like the wiimote controls, especially given the way they were implemented on Metroid Prime 3, but I can see why people don't really like it, most gamers that come from other generations, given that they are used mostly to classical controllers, don't really get the feeling for having to put up with motion controllers. Quite frankly, the only games I used the motion control were Rayman, Zelda, SMG and Metroid Prime 3.

You sure like Sony stefl ;) Oh, have you played any more Dissidia? I think my psp is getting bricked :(

Current PC Build