By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

I understand what you mean, I probably we giving Dissidia more and more resting time as more games come out, but it will always be one of those games that I will come back to play after a while, it's just that great :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

heh.. i kinda agree w/ deathcape..
damn AI’s are f*N beats when it comes to raping you with their Brv Attacks
  it’s almost unfair how they can combo you and break you just once

then it takes meeh lotz of tries just to break tha motha.f*erz..
but then i use squall a lot
  he only has his predictable blasting zone HP attacks w/ some Brv

his approach is fast but the actual hit does lag a li’l..
definitely frustrating..

lestatdark, though, is right.. it does take some practice to read their moves

*sighs*

anywayz, i just maxed (LV) Gabranth and Jecht (and Leon of course)
with Jecht, i kinda hav to wait until the AI makes a move on me and i either block or dodge so that i’m fairly sure i’ll hit... other than that, if i initiate the contact, i’ll get dodged at or worse blocked.
Gabranth is just frustrating in general w/o HP but i hav so much fun using him just because of the ability to raise your EX Burst..., and i sure love watching his EX moves - it’s like a damn show
  ..just epic

hah!
i’m actually starting to get better little by little
i’m in hopes i’ll be as good as you guys eventually LOL

yeah..CPUs in this game are brutal..and annoying and totally unfair:
a human would not have known when I would have started my combo with Squall since the startup of his moves are INSANELY fast

but Jecht and Tidus are a bunch of fags and always block/dodge and punish...
break..then HP attack..dead

it's not even funny

I haven't played much with Jecht, but he's brutal since he can even block some HP attacks like Cloud's Braver, EX Death Almagest and CoD 0-Type Long Beam.

I love to play beat 'm ups with brutal AI, makes every battle that you manage to win even more satisfying ;) I haven't played a game with this brutal AI at the tougher level like since DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi in SSJ3 difficulty level xD.

Gabranth to me is the absolute beast in EX mode. With an EX Build and EX intake +8M you'll be almost always with a full EX bar, and his Innocence and Guilt HP attacks are the most brutal and punishing HP moves on the game, plus they have very few lag.

As for squall using only Blasting Zone as his HP attack, may I suggest you using Revolver Drive for ground and Rough Divide for Aerial? I found them to be Leon's best HP attacks.

You should try fighting in the Blackjack Duel Colosseum after you finish the Inward Chaos, if you think fights against the AI are brutal already on the Lunar Whale and on Inward Chaos, then Blackjack battles will make you scream at your PSP, especially those Maximum AI Level 130 xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

well, i’m hoping to be as good as you guys someday   LOL

i hav ta admit, this game has frustrated meeh so much thurr were some moments around tha first time i got to inward chaos that i wanted to chuck tha psp across the motha.f*N room especially after seeing how they brutally rape you after you tried so hard and survived and all u needed is one combo... one combo on them and for whatever reason, oh i don’t knoe, u get excited and right as you approach them and proceed attack to them... well guess whOt? they block your dumbass and murder you instead

i mean, i don’t mind so much losing as it has gotten meeh much better
it is just harsh to watch your character get punked by jecht
other characters? i don’t mind so much, but jecht? i wanna mutilate and burn his ä$$

hahah!

@lestatdark?

knoe whOt?
u should create a ‘Dissidia club’ or sumtin’ like how some folks up in hurr got their own mario or sonic club

i’d join that w/ a quickness ~

Around the Network

I hear you xD Jecht is on my list of most hated opponents in Dissidia. Even EX Deaths blocks aren't as annoying as Jecht's because Jecht Block is an Instant move, while EX Death takes a while to charge up his most powerful blocks xD.

The only other opponent I hate the most is CoD, thankfully, most human opponents i've played with, haven't used her as well as the AI does.

Most IC opponents are pretty cheap because they use the 100% break after use accesories that give insane bonus boosts to their stats or to their EX bar. Just wait until you fight IC Gabranth using the Puppeter's Wheel, the most sought after item in the whole game because it can literaly break every battle in your favor.

That's a good idea, I'll try to set out the proper things to have a Dissidia Club in here ;) This thread was actually more of an experience at the start, you may not believe it, but this thread was dead for about two weeks, with no posts other than my OP, and now it's almost at 300 posts xD All thanks to you guys ;)

Current PC Build

Thanks, I feel honored :P

Hopefully, by the time I create the Club, I may find a way for all here to participate on online battles through the PC, I've been digging around in Garena and Hamachi were I used to play DOTA a lot, so there must be a way there.

Current PC Build

@stefl

I hope I was able to give some good insight and provide a good help to your Dissidia game play ;) I know my ghost has, since you've kicked the living hell out of it xD

Current PC Build

yeah you helped a lot. I am soon working so less time for gaming. Considering the 1 hour traip to work my PSP won't suffer lonelyness