By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

Yeah you can, move canceling can be done only by neutral dodging, that means dodging to one of the sides between frames of an BRV attack. It depends massively on the BRV attack that your using, I haven't mastered it in other characters other than Cloud.

For example, Cloud's Climhazzard consists on one lunge forward on the ground, then an uppercut with his sword to the air and a smash to the groud for Wall Rush BRV damage. Between the frames of the uppercut and the smash, you can neutral dodge to the side and continue with a Slashing Blow BRV attack that connects with Omnislash V.5 HP attack, so you see, that one damaging combo.

Yeah, having to buy an USB card just for the PC program to work really sucks

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Finally defeated Chaos in the Inner Chaos Champaign!!

Wohoo!

Nice Stefl! ;) How did you do it?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Well... first I trained myself dizzy in the Mondwal-Parcours and got the best equipment you can get before defeating Inner Chaos.

I used Sturm und Drang, Close to you, Gaia-Ring, Heroes Soul, Center of the World, until the bitter end, heroes seal, "Schnelles Schwertziehen" - umm.... Quick Draw?, through the wall, "letzter Trotz" - umm... last defiance

and

Omega

won with 140 hp left

winning against Chaos was all about evading his attacks respectively using Ex-Mode to rescue yourself if you got hit."Quick Draw" rescued me by breaking Chaos instantly. By keeping Chaos in Break he also had difficulties damaging me. Well I got Hp-dmg twice and lost nearly when he used scarlet rain. Thanks to Tidus Evasion-Moves I survived the attack without taking damage... ooh... and I had a lot of luck

Nice accessory setup you had there ;) You were almost always getting tons of EX to your EX bar right?

Nice use of Tidus dodges, with Cloud I had a bit more difficulty dodging his HP attacks, it was a matter of rushing to him and cancelling the attacks before they were completed. Did you had trouble with him spammin Divine Punishment? It seems that he likes to use that HP attack a lot in his second stage xD

Current PC Build

Around the Network

divine punishment is which attack? You know I play the german version. And yeah I was nearly allways in EX except when I used the EX-Finish I had to wait some seconds.

Lool, sorry i forgot xD Divine Punishment is the attack that starts with small fire balls surrounding your character and then exploding in pillars of fire that ignite your character and traps him in place dealing you BRV damage, then a bunch of flaming swords appear, stab your character and Chaos throws a giant flaming sword from above you :P

Current PC Build

Yes he often spammed it when I lost but after some training i was able to dodge it perfectly. When he starts to spam divine punishment i tried to bash near to him, he then often stopped spamming. Once, i lost, he even used divine punishment 10+ times in a row, at least after dodging so many attacks it seemed like +10 times :P

Well after some time I got good enough to get to Chaos in the inner chaos champaign without taking hp-damage in the last stage.

Now I am playing the Blackjack Parcours.

Blackjack is a ton of fun when you get the hang of it since most of the time you'll be fighting uber AI opponents, especially when they are Lvl 130 or Lvl 150 :P

I hated DP, because that attack is the only one who can't be countered, and Chaos just loves to spam it over and over again xD

Current PC Build

hmm... until now i am a bit disappointed of the items you can get in Blackjack. There are only these stupid 100% break - + 100% BRV and so on... does it offer other items or only this type of items?