By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

hahahaha I didn't mean leveling up by grinding per se...just...I love getting 100% completion...
and the game FORCES me to play through the same story 2 times to get certain chests and stuff..

and two is best, so it's not full of men all the time...
Yuna gunner 2nd costume confirmed? (I heard X-2 was BAD) LOL

and I want them to get creative with secondary costumes...I mean WoL doesn't look like the warrior or knight from FF1 at all, maybe an alt costume should fix that

and...one things this game should learn from FFCC: Echoes of Time

equipment

have equips change the look of weapons and shields and stuff, maybe not the outfit, outfits should be bought seperately, but equips...

maybe special accessories only for the looks of the character, something like custom outfits

why not?

Around the Network

Actually, the equipment they used for WoL was the CGI opening cutscene from the PSP/PSX FF1 version. They should fix it, since it would look a lot better with the actual character sprite as a model.

FFX-2 wasn't bad per se, it had a fun battle system, and the story played itself rather well. It was just kinda....girlish in a charlie's angel kinda way.

Yeah, i didn't like that grinding part of the game, that's one of the main reasons why i'm still at 80% completion in most things in the game, like accomplishments, inventory and summons.

I think they can work a little more on the models, so that changing pieces of equipment can be a doable reality ;) they did it for FFXII, why not for Dissidia as well, im with you there ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Actually, the equipment they used for WoL was the CGI opening cutscene from the PSP/PSX FF1 version. They should fix it, since it would look a lot better with the actual character sprite as a model.

FFX-2 wasn't bad per se, it had a fun battle system, and the story played itself rather well. It was just kinda....girlish in a charlie's angel kinda way.

Yeah, i didn't like that grinding part of the game, that's one of the main reasons why i'm still at 80% completion in most things in the game, like accomplishments, inventory and summons.

I think they can work a little more on the models, so that changing pieces of equipment can be a doable reality ;) they did it for FFXII, why not for Dissidia as well, im with you there ;)

yeah, but his EX mode is the WoL in the title Art for the GBA version...odd..

and yeah..they should work on models so we can playa round and make our characters look unique while we're at it anyway

but on topic....I'm looking into this Xlink stuff...who knows, but not doing it right now..it's 11 PM and got stuff to do tomorrow, so goodnight

Well, if you can find a solution, i would really appreciate it ;) Here it's almost 10 pm, so goodnight to you, hope to see you here again ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

right, Portugal..I'm in NL
dude....Dissidia is like a hidden gem..gonna check sales soon to see if it was a hit or not

damn..this game could b amazing if Square decides to make a true RPG out of it sometime soon...

something with more beef, you know? like I suggested....
Dissidia could be amazing if Square puts more work into it, especially if it adds let's say: Sora and Riku for prot of KH and as ant: Xemnas and Roxas or something

Around the Network

Maybe adding them as secret unlockeable characters would be a good idea if they don't break the game as they did when they introduced the secret FF7 characters to Ergheiz, they just break the whole game, they were almost unbeatable :P.

Yeah, Dissidia has a lot of ground to cover and to explore, S-E can go for a trully unique experience with tons of options and content to make every FF fan happy :D

Current PC Build

yes, I agree
incorporating stories, mixing them, mixing the worlds making characters travel to this special rift in space where they must fight or something..idk

there are too many options left unexplored, I'm really hoping for a sequel...with more content

o, mah holi chipotlé gudness!

a dissidia thread? cool, i wanna join in on the fun, too.. . ...

but after reading this whole thread it seems u need a PS3 to play it online

hell, i ddnt even knoe u could do it in the first place..

while i am an avid gamer (though not, by no means, hardcore) i could only afford a Wii [sadly..]

although, i do plan to buy all, i swear, before this generation ends..

... . ...

well..,

it seems u guys are freakin’ beasts anyway

i don’t think i could even match up with any of you especially lestatdark

u guys are scary

i’m still playing Inward Chaos and on stage 2, and guess what who i’m stuck on?

f*N cloud.. i could not beat the motha.f*er for the life of meeh!

i don’t knoe.., the damn AI’s is krayzee considering they can hit one combo and break you

while, it takes me a few tries just to break their asses.. *sighs*

i still love the damn game!

btw, i’m a leon- user

@deathcape

Hopefully they will consider it for a next iteration. If they give us even 50% of those options, then, we will have a beast of a game :D

@PSwii60

Hi there, another Dissidia fan :D It's good to see more and more people playing the game. Sadly, the only functional way to play the game online is with a PS3, we were exploring a PC alternative, but it involves extra stuff like a USB wireless card for it to work.

Inward Chaos has the most difficult battles in Dissidia, outside the Blackjack Duel Colosseum, my best advice to you is to make accesories that give you Absorb EX on attack and EX intake +3 m, since that way you'll fill your EX bar faster. Since you don't have access to the genji equipment you can't make it's build, it's an absolute EX monster, and will guarante you full EX bar on the first HP attack that you connect.

My advice for Cloud, since he's my main character, is to always play on the defensive. Wait for him to come to you, since the AI tends to use mostly Climmhazzard and Slashing Blow when fighting against you. Use the abilities Riposte, Counterattack, Sneak Attack and EXP to BRV and time your blocks to leave him staggerin. As a leon user, you can actually try to neutral dodge your aerial BRV attacks, that will leave the AI open, since he will block the first attack which will be cancelled by you. Heel Attack is a beast against Cloud.

My main problem with Leon, is that he doesn't have a BRV ---> HP attack, he's such a versitile attacker, it's a shame that he doesn't have one. Oh well, is Revolver drive HP attack is a beast too ;)

Current PC Build

I need help learning to cancel moves actually, more like a when to cancel in a combo and what to do afterwards, because you could technically set up an HP attack if you could cancel well, right?

and..USB card?..damnit...