By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

Blackjack is the best place for you to train, given the overall difficulty of the battles, and gabranth tends to appear a lot too. I usually tend to build up my EX bar with my EX build on the fights against him, and wait until he goes EX-Mode so i can EX crush his most difficult attacks.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I only recently got Blackjack... and its hard... any advice?

Use an EX-Build. Try to build a Center of the World and Close to You accessories, and try to get the whole Genji Set. Also the katana Are-No-Murakumo will help you a lot to farm more EX, because of the +6m EX intake.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Use an EX-Build. Try to build a Center of the World and Close to You accessories, and try to get the whole Genji Set. Also the katana Are-No-Murakumo will help you a lot to farm more EX, because of the +6m EX intake.

I have no idea what you just said, but i saw the "Close to You" thing and DAMN it looks like one of the best acc's out there!

Yeah, my whole strategy revolves around Close to You and Center of the World, i'll post the requirements for both in a while when i get my hands on Dissidia once again ;). With both equpped and using the ability Exp to EX, one HP hit of 2000 will gather you almost enough EX to fill the EX bar ;).
The genji set is the set you unlock after beating Inward Chaos, you'll have to buy the recipes at the PP shop over at the ETC menu, and you'll need the Heike set which is found in each of the Distant Heroes Destiny Boards (Heike gauntlets and helm at Shantotto's, Sword and Armour at gabranth's). It will award you with +3 Luck, a bigger chance for EX cores to appear, 20% more hp regen and extra HP to BRV when you equip three pieces of the Genji Set

Current PC Build

Around the Network

Well, after a few days of GTPSP I've got back to play Dissidia again ;) Right now i'm maining Gabranth, he's up to level 100 at last, and my god he kicks the proverbial ass out of almost anyone (Except heavy magic users like Kefka and Terra, since it's hard to EX Charge properly playing against them).
Innocence and Guilt are beasts if you set them up properly, even the souped up AI of the Blackjack DC can't escape most of the times, and even though he doesn't have any BRV--->HP attack, his sole BRV attacks have such little lag time to actually help you set up the HP ones.

So, has any of you had any more progress on the game? Come on, this thread is showing signs of cobwebs already :P

Current PC Build

so guys, I got Dissidia undub, and wanting to play Leon...find out he's voices in JP by my favorite seiyu... Itachi's voice FTW

anyway....I need a guide to playing this thing online..
this game's really good, way better than I expected at first, I dare say amazing..

I think all FF games should play like this..: it has a goddamn command menu option!
if you don't like playing it action oriented..so..like

why not Square?

@deathcape

This game is trully awesome, I stopped playing it for a while when I got GTPSP, but the call to Dissidia was greater than I thought ;).
Leon is really a great character, and a beast when playing with him online, due to his attacks have a natural in-move cancel and dodge, which makes them really unpredictable and hell to block.

Here's a guide to play the game online with the Ad-Hoc Party, note that to use it you'll need a PS3 and a Jap account.

From Stefl1504:

Okay now
I am going to explain how to get Ad-Hoc Party.
First you need a jap PSN account.
If you enter the PS Store choose the lowest button on the left side.
Then you choose the Japanese sign for A which is あ then again あ.
Now the Store displays all DLC with an A.
Ad-Hoc Party has a green sign and the name アドホツク... - it is visible without scrolling down

After installing the Ad-Hoc party, here are the instructions to use the program:

First you have to pick the first option and accept the license agreement, which has some pages.
Then you go back to the main screen and choose the third option. Now your PS3 is scanning for PSP.
Enter now the Online-Lobby with your PSP. The PS3 should find your PSP.
Exit the menu and go to the first option again. Then you choose with R1 and L1 the world you want to enter: From A to J
You can pick a Lobby by using your right analog stick. We have used World D Lobby 15 so far.
Then you can enter a house by pointing at it and pressing O. Anternativly you can open your own room on open spaces.
Note that X and O are exchanged.

If you get the program and configure it, we can do a match later if you want ;)

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
@deathcape

This game is trully awesome, I stopped playing it for a while when I got GTPSP, but the call to Dissidia was greater than I thought ;).
Leon is really a great character, and a beast when playing with him online, due to his attacks have a natural in-move cancel and dodge, which makes them really unpredictable and hell to block.

Here's a guide to play the game online with the Ad-Hoc Party, note that to use it you'll need a PS3 and a Jap account.

From Stefl1504:

Okay now
I am going to explain how to get Ad-Hoc Party.
First you need a jap PSN account.
If you enter the PS Store choose the lowest button on the left side.
Then you choose the Japanese sign for A which is あ then again あ.
Now the Store displays all DLC with an A.
Ad-Hoc Party has a green sign and the name アドホツク... - it is visible without scrolling down

After installing the Ad-Hoc party, here are the instructions to use the program:

First you have to pick the first option and accept the license agreement, which has some pages.
Then you go back to the main screen and choose the third option. Now your PS3 is scanning for PSP.
Enter now the Online-Lobby with your PSP. The PS3 should find your PSP.
Exit the menu and go to the first option again. Then you choose with R1 and L1 the world you want to enter: From A to J
You can pick a Lobby by using your right analog stick. We have used World D Lobby 15 so far.
Then you can enter a house by pointing at it and pressing O. Anternativly you can open your own room on open spaces.
Note that X and O are exchanged.

If you get the program and configure it, we can do a match later if you want ;)

was about to say: Leon also plays awesomely, not too big on air battles though, like him more on the ground

I stopped reading at "you need a PS3"

>_> not going to get one..not planning to get one, so...there is no other way to play this online?

My main battle strategy with leon revolves in his air attacks neutral cancel ;)

We tried using Xlink Kai, but none of us managed to set it up properly, it used PC as the LAN medium, but it seems you need an additional USB wireless card for the program to recognize the PSP.

Off-topic: Nice signature :P but may I ask what you dislike about the PS3? It's a good console like the Wii and the 360 ;)

Current PC Build