By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

hahaha my sig is for shits 'n giggles for the "PS3 will be saved by..." stance.. >_>''

also...I don't have a reason to buy either HD consoles, seeing as I play all the console games I like
and if there is a game I simply must have (Dissidia, KHBBS, Bleach HTS6 etc)
I will buy the corresponding console to play such games..
now, 3 games justified my purchase of the PSP (wich is kinda like a console to me, never play it on the go...battery >_

Around the Network

Don't have to apologize, you have a valid reason to choose to have only the consoles for the games that you want.
I started this gen buying the PSP and the Wii, because they had the games that i wanted to play, and as the years went by, I found some other games that i liked, and bought the respective console for them, I don't really care about any console in specific, I just like the games ;).

Yeah, that whole stance about which game will save the PS3 is kinda ridiculous, only people who are more obsessed with the console than with the games think like that, which is really sad.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

it would be simply amazing to have a new version of Dissidia now that I think about it
using characters from FFCC

and adding more stages I guess, I wouldn't mind new EX Bursts as only one kinda gets stale after a while

but..mmm...sorry just thinking

I just hope this game cna go online in a different way, because I'd love to play this online

That would be a great idea ;) FFCC characters coupled with more unique EX bursts would be good.

One of the things I would like to see in a future Dissidia are normal battles against common FF enemies, like Cactuars, Behemots, Tonberrys, Flans, Bombs and more. That would be so damn awesome, to see them move in real time action :D.

I have to give the interwebz another go, maybe there is a shaddy method to go online on the PC that i haven't found yet, shame that S-E didn't give us full online capacities with the game.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

a shame indeed...

would be great btw...know what would be better too?

if you could fight these normal enemies, going through each characters normal overworld just like in the DS remakes

and the battlescenes would then have this gameplay, creating a party of about 4 characters or so while being in battle with only 2 at a time while everyone gains exp (people in battle gain the bonus exp)

and you would actually have to visit all the worlds (partially) with all the characters

would be amazing if it would have co-op because of the two people in-battle in storymode

and ofcourse could have cool online battles of 2-4 players if you will

but...this is how I view it: it has amazing potential

anyone else here know that Chaos = Garland?..

because he really.. (didn't finish Dissidia story mode)

in FFI Garland is Chaos..and the art for Chaos matches the original one from FFI

is it just me? or does it seem like the stories for characters pre 3D FF seem to be watered down?

Warrior of Light is fine, but Firion, Onion Knight, Cecil and such seem to not make sense with their actual game counterparts

Around the Network

I think they have a lot of potential with Dissidia too, and if they take it a step further in the next game, then they'll have a lot to add ;) Those are all great suggestions, and given that we have the command battle option, they could be properly implemented in the game.

Yeah, I pretty much knew that since I saw the original cover art of the game back in september last year, at that time I was still playing FF1 and FF2 on my PSP ;).

It trully it's a shame that the pre 3D characters aren't well covered, story wise, in this game, and this is blatant with Onion Knight. His story just seems extremely tacked on, with his cowardly personality not really being on par with FFIII story.

Current PC Build

agreed...

noteice of Squall and Cloud make sense..
and Firion doesn't know what he's fighting for? come on...
maybe the fact that the world he fought for is falling apart? to kill the Emperor of Palemecia?

idk...it could be done WAY better, my fav FF to date is III then I then II

I loved those games to death..and

Cecil is WEIRD... why is he talking to Golbez?! he should be angry enraged and whatnot...
he seems like he just became a Paladin in this game..so...I would say, come on Square

keep your head in there, you've got amazing potential, make this game what it should be: the best FF crossover ever

I think S-E focused too much on the villains, since most of them have proper links to the story counterpats.

To me it was a shame that they didn't use Zeromus as Cecil villain. Story wise it would make more sense, since he's ultimately the controller behind Golbez and the biggest threat to Cecil, as Golbez actually redeems himself.
They did the same for Leon, since his ultimate antagonist counterpart isn't Ultimecia, but rather Edea, yet they only used Ultimecia.

As for the FFX characters, I would have liked that they used Yuna/Seymour, that would really make a much better Hero/Villain pair.

A future release of this game with much more content and more options will be the ultimate FF crossover and fanservice ever :D

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
I think S-E focused too much on the villains, since most of them have proper links to the story counterpats.

To me it was a shame that they didn't use Zeromus as Cecil villain. Story wise it would make more sense, since he's ultimately the controller behind Golbez and the biggest threat to Cecil, as Golbez actually redeems himself.
They did the same for Leon, since his ultimate antagonist counterpart isn't Ultimecia, but rather Edea, yet they only used Ultimecia.

As for the FFX characters, I would have liked that they used Yuna/Seymour, that would really make a much better Hero/Villain pair.

A future release of this game with much more content and more options will be the ultimate FF crossover and fanservice ever :D

in this case I think they should add a female protagonist for each game then

as well as secondary antagonist

and ofcourse in Tina/Terra's case add a Male protagonist

this could be epic....

I wish Square would hear us..

also...less grinding..I dont want to be forced to play story mode at least 2 times with each character..that is the most annoying thing in this game..make on big story...like I suggested above..

that would be much sweeter

You had a faster way to level up in the game, just have the Manual Magic Pot summon, fight a level 100 Average Tactician EX-Death, let him break you, summon MP and then bam, easy kill and hundreds of thousands of EXP :D. If you fill your accesory slots with Chocobo accesories, and it's your bonus day, you'll get 2 million EXP, instant level up to 100.

Two heroes and two antagonists would be the best option actually, I would love to play with Rinoa, Rydia, Yuna, Tifa/Aeris, Locke, Edea, Jenova, Gestalth, Gilgamesh, Zeromus....the list goes on xD

Current PC Build