By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

sabby_e17 said:
dtewi said:
This is interesting. What happens if a townsfolk is killed with three people left and it goes down to one pro-town and mafia?

The Mafia win if they reach 50% population of all people alive, so in that situation the Mafia will win.

and then the remaining mafia, if they so wished, could nightkill the remaining townie for fun, right? or does the game stop as soon as its 50-50?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

K, WoW JUST SAID I AM TOWNFOLK!THATS ALL!

trashleg said:
sabby_e17 said:
dtewi said:
This is interesting. What happens if a townsfolk is killed with three people left and it goes down to one pro-town and mafia?

The Mafia win if they reach 50% population of all people alive, so in that situation the Mafia will win.

and then the remaining mafia, if they so wished, could nightkill the remaining townie for fun, right? or does the game stop as soon as its 50-50?

You'd probably have to wait till the next morning for the results, so during the night the last Mafia could kill the remaining townie for fun.

Last man standing ftw.

wow, talk about intense :-O

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

*cries*

Around the Network

This is awesome.

invisible29 said:
K, WoW JUST SAID I AM TOWNFOLK!THATS ALL!

" words of wisdom" mentioned a living thing in the letter he sent you

what was it??

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@dsister
NO IT ISNT ;-;

BTW: can i ask that????

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

She can roleclaim, but quoting the PM is illegal, and I'm sure WoW will modkill anyone who does it